racemanryan, 07 January 2015, 19:18
CountOfTuscany wrote:
This might not work, but:
here's mine

I like it! Here's mine.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
racemanryan, 07 January 2015, 19:24
By the way, who's going to C&C this month. I'm gonna try to go.

racemanryan
nitsud, 07 January 2015, 19:31
racemanryan wrote:
CountOfTuscany wrote:
This might not work, but:
here's mine

I like it! Here's mine.

Nice!

nitsud
from North Carolina
racemanryan, 09 January 2015, 15:44
If I ever get enough money to buy a supercar, I would buy one of these and a trail so if a natural disaster was going to hit, I could move my supercar to safety.
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/lamborghini/lm002/1707403.html

racemanryan
cargame_parker, 09 January 2015, 16:05
http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/build/class-S/model-S550C4/buildId-1872997#tab=tab-interior

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
cargame_parker, 09 January 2015, 16:09
Also, reply to this with your email so I can send you dome documents for my magazine thing. It is a "How to Use" and a summary of the articles inside it

cargame_parker
Lamborarri, 14 March 2015, 15:36
I have a question for you. My friend from South Carolina is coming down to Illinois and might be passing through NC. He has already proven himself to be a great spotter with this so I know he would take some good pictures. He wanted me to ask where the best towns for spotting are besides Charlotte, Raleigh, and Cary. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mazdafreak, 14 March 2015, 15:37
Lamborarri wrote:
I have a question for you. My friend from South Carolina is coming down to Illinois and might be passing through NC. He has already proven himself to be a great spotter with this so I know he would take some good pictures. He wanted me to ask where the best towns for spotting are besides Charlotte, Raleigh, and Cary. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Charlotte, specifically around the Southpark Mall and Phillips Place plaza, is far and away the best place to spot that I've been to. There's also a plaza near Lake Norman called Birkdale Village that has had some great stuff (see most of Parker's spots).

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
williamparish, 14 March 2015, 16:35
Lamborarri wrote:

Lake Norman and Chapel Hill are the only other two I can really think of. There are dealerships in Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem that are exotic but those mostly sell to places throughout the state.

williamparish
from North Carolina
cargame_parker, 16 March 2015, 07:24
Lamborarri wrote:

All I can really speak for is Charlotte but I know where he will find stuff. Yes, Birkdale Village but really the best stuff is there on weekend nights (This weekend: Audi R8 V10, Ghost, 3 Quattroportes, DB9, Evora, F430, Vantage, Gran Turismo MC Stradale, Gallardo, G63 AMG, Too may bentleys)
Go to The Peninsula Neighborhood and you might have a chance of seeing a Mclaren, 458 or Huracan in a driveway plus a ton of Bentleys and Maseratis.
Inside Charltotte you will see some stuff randomly show up in the middle of the city near the ritz Carlton and anywhere and same with South Charlotte. Anywhere near the Mall or Myers Park Country Club you will find some pretty dope stuff.

cargame_parker
Diablo_SV, 16 March 2015, 07:29
Lamborarri wrote:

*coming up to Illinois* Lol

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Lamborarri, 29 March 2015, 17:12
My friend just sent me a pic of a yellow 458 Italia from SC, but he didn't say where. I am going to ask him, and might post the shot here.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Lamborarri, 29 March 2015, 17:13
Diablo_SV wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

*coming up to Illinois* Lol

I was quite busy that day, must've forgotten. Yes, he is coming up here, probably next week.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mazdafreak, 29 March 2015, 18:18
Lamborarri wrote:
My friend just sent me a pic of a yellow 458 Italia from SC, but he didn't say where. I am going to ask him, and might post the shot here.

I will be waiting!

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply