Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Featured
YES featured photos should not exist

NO featured should still stay

Total: 26
r8lover, 30 July 2015, 05:23
Mustang1 wrote:
whatever. I just like unedited shots because I don't want to waste time by editing them instead my camera makes them look good from the get go

If you take the picture right, it shouldn't need much editing anyway.
Deleted account
Mustang1, 30 July 2015, 05:26
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
whatever. I just like unedited shots because I don't want to waste time by editing them instead my camera makes them look good from the get go

I am just going to stop talking

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
r8lover, 30 July 2015, 05:32
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:

I am just going to stop talking

k
Deleted account
Pandawarrior, 30 July 2015, 06:12
well, we all have opinions but I hate featured and this does not need to become a arguement
Deleted account
maxim380, 30 July 2015, 07:12
Whether or not the featured page should change, it is about time for the layout of the site to get an update. If that's done well the problem with unfeatured cars not getting a lot of attention might get fixed.

maxim380
from Netherlands
ianr22, 30 July 2015, 15:45
r8lover wrote:
The title should be changed to "I'm not getting enough likes and I want to make sure no one else does either."

Seriously though, the featured category is really not a bad thing at all. No one wants their recently spotted Veyron or LaFerrari to be put on the same playing field as someone who uploads a base 996 911 Carrera. Sure, for those who don't see all kinds of amazing exotics, it can seem a bit unfair. When you do finally have photos to post that are featured, I'm sure you'll be one of the last to complain though.

Exactly what I was thinking. It should stay
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 30 July 2015, 16:38
Mustang1 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Vinchops wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
I see no problem with the featured page.

I don't get the big deal, if you want to see all the cars just click the 'All' button!

And it seems like most of the complaints here is that people aren't getting likes and favorites on their shots. This site is about sharing your photos and chatting with other car lovers, not how many ratings you can get on your shot.

Best comment on this entire thread goes to....

nly thing that bothers me is no one bothers to look at shots like I post. most of u people aren't real car spotters. real car spotters should care more about the car and capturing just the car best instead of being all artsty and taking away from the car

That made no sense whatsoever. So if we want to make the shot better looking instead of posting unedited or blurry pictures, that determines whether we're a "real" car spotter or not?
if so, guess i'm fake.

Wow, such an immature comment "most of u people aren't real car spotters" go study up on your grammar and come back when you stop whining because you feel as if your spots aren't getting enough attention. I tried giving you advice but I guess I'm not a real car spotter...

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
xXFerrariFanXx, 30 July 2015, 16:41
And on a side note- this thread turned from a valid conversation topic, to a bitchfit

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
MDPhotography88, 31 July 2015, 17:18
What the heck just happened

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Eeti, 31 July 2015, 17:33
Lamborarri wrote:
I'm not saying we have poor administration/moderation

Haha, why would you not state the obvious? The moderation and administration on exoticspotter.com is fu-cking SHlT! I mean, no offense to anyone, but IT IS FUCKlNG CR4P, and SHlT!

edit. for swear (oh how horrible) words.
Last modified by Eeti, 31 July 2015, 17:35
Deleted account
ianr22, 31 July 2015, 17:41
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
and a 911 turbo s (991) which costs a good bit more r not and they rarely get a lot of attention
what is wrong with my pics of cars like this, does everyone just not like me?

That's because they're everywhere.

there r only 991 2 turbo s' in this area that I know of and in Atlanta I have only spotted 1 991 in the 9 months I have been going there
u people live on a different planet than the small/large city of chattanooga

911 Turbos are some of the more common exotics (relatively speaking) in a number of places. ES doesn't work on a relative basis though. A car that doesn't deserve to be featured from somewhere like LA, London, or even Cincinnati still won't be featured even if it was spotted in a small city or the middle of f**king nowhere.

I've seen 60 this year, I'd say they are pretty common
Deleted account
ianr22, 31 July 2015, 17:46
Honestly I don't care, I have photos that get as low as 2 likes. Guess what? That doesn't bother me. I enjoy going out, finding cool cars, and posting them, I don't care about likes. It's fun to post the cars I see and talk with most of you guys on the forum. I quit once, but the only reason I came back is the forums, I love chatting about cars with you guys. It's not a competition. You're supposed to have fun
Deleted account
langnews, 31 July 2015, 18:18
I know I'm the new guy on this site. But this is an interesting subject. Isn't this site supposed to embrace ALL exotics? Just sayin', if you're just interested in seeing Bugatti's go to bugattispotter.com (if there is such a thing). This site should do more to make sure it's true to its name and allow all exotics to be noticed, not just the ones that fanboys drool over.
Deleted account
cincyexotics, 31 July 2015, 18:18
I believe if it is a exotic cad you don't see every day and if its a beautiful shot it should be featured. All Ferraris should be but the 360 isn't and that's one of my favorite Ferraris.

cincyexotics
from Cincinnati, Ohio
Eeti, 31 July 2015, 21:15
If you like lesser cars than what are featured on es.com, you should definitely join autogespot. A new M4/C63/whatever is possibly more appreciated there than a for example a red 458.
Deleted account
Post a reply