Too bad

Who was that?

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
r8lover, 17 September 2015, 01:06
carguyjt wrote:
Well looks like FerrariNut deleted his account
Too bad

He does this every couple months or so. He's gone through so many accounts this year alone. He was SouthBaySpotter, SLCC, MrSLCC, etc. I'm sure he'll be back before too long.
Deleted account
michealm, 17 September 2015, 01:50
carguyjt wrote:
Too bad

I was about to post the same thing. Does anyone know the reason as to why he does this?
Deleted account
carguyjt, 17 September 2015, 02:10
I Don't know

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
r8lover, 17 September 2015, 02:26
michealm wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Too bad

I was about to post the same thing. Does anyone know the reason as to why he does this?

r8lover wrote:
He does this every couple months or so. He's gone through so many accounts this year alone. He was SouthBaySpotter, SLCC, MrSLCC, etc. I'm sure he'll be back before too long.
Deleted account
michealm, 17 September 2015, 11:29
r8lover wrote:
michealm wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Too bad

r8lover wrote:

I read that post, I was just wondering why he deletes his account and then makes a new one.
Deleted account
r8lover, 17 September 2015, 12:58
michealm wrote:
r8lover wrote:
michealm wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Too bad

r8lover wrote:

I read that post, I was just wondering why he deletes his account and then makes a new one.

Oh sorry, I misread your comment. I'm not sure. I'd love to know myself.
Deleted account
W16, 17 September 2015, 20:07
bullchaser wrote:
Whatever happened with GHG? His pictures were amazing...

I was just going through this thread again and Gideon was definitely my favorite on here. But tons of his shots, looking back, were from events at car week. We didn't have moderators at that time so I think he left on his own. His photos on Flickr were some of my favorites but he doesn't shoot anymore, he only does IG.

W16
from Pennsylvania
ianr22, 17 September 2015, 20:53
W16 wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
Whatever happened with GHG? His pictures were amazing...

I was just going through this thread again and Gideon was definitely my favorite on here. But tons of his shots, looking back, were from events at car week. We didn't have moderators at that time so I think he left on his own. His photos on Flickr were some of my favorites but he doesn't shoot anymore, he only does IG.

Wow, didn't he have one of the only yellow 360CS' in the world? Time flies
Deleted account
W16, 18 September 2015, 12:52
ianr22 wrote:

It's his dad's.

W16
from Pennsylvania
ianr22, 18 September 2015, 22:29
W16 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:

It's his dad's.

Yeah, I knew that, was just saying "he" as in his family
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 11 June 2016, 23:14
What happened to Chuck (RicoLovely)?

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mazdafreak, 11 June 2016, 23:59
Lamborarri wrote:
What happened to Chuck (RicoLovely)?

I think he was getting frustrated with the way things were going on here and left. Too bad, I always enjoyed his and the other Atlanta users' spottings.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
rivi3, 12 June 2016, 05:31
I'll admit, I was a stupid 14-year-old at the time that I got banned. My only friend had just betrayed me at the time, and I was having nervous breakdowns and chronic depression during that time. I really didn't know how to act around other people, or over the internet for that matter.

I want to apologize to those that I've pissed off over the years. I wish I could have just found myself in a better way, but without the right guidance, people get mixed up. During those times, I didn't have anybody to open up to about my issues, so my entire brain was kind of a blur, I let my autism get the best of me, and I just did sh*t on impulse. I'm sorry to those who still think I'm annoying af, but I just want to put this out there that I'm not the stupid kid I used to be. I still have occasional anger problems, but at least I don't take it out on the internet anymore, and I have a lot more control of myself.

However, the two years that I've been banned gave me some time to rebuild myself and expand on my personality. Around May 2015ish, I started to reach out to people more. I started (and still do) telling girls that they genuinely looked pretty in the hallway, I started reaching out to the LGBTQ+ community by going to our school's GSA, and just becoming more involved socially. While I still have social problems now, it's not as bad as it used to be when I was an annoying little sh*t.

He does still post on his Instagram at least twice a day though. You can follow him @countachfan.
Last modified by rivi3, 28 January 2017, 06:08

rivi3
from New York
Post a reply