Porsche_Romeo, 09 September 2015, 17:38
[quote="AlpinaYLO"]
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
W16 wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
I'm going to revive this forum because of the A_A_L fraud. I will miss him, he always had great pictures.

Whatever happened to him, mind I ask? His account got deleted shortly after I started but he seemed like a nice guy.

He was a nice guy but He also did something pretty bad

Pretty sure he made a bunch of accounts to pad the stats on his own photos. Such a dumb thing to do, shows you have no life. He had normal photos of normal cars that made the highest-rated pages.

pretty sure he had 78 accounts

I thought he made 96

Wow, ok then

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
Mustang1, 09 September 2015, 20:47
[quote="Porsche_Romeo"]
AlpinaYLO wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
W16 wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
I'm going to revive this forum because of the A_A_L fraud. I will miss him, he always had great pictures.

Whatever happened to him, mind I ask? His account got deleted shortly after I started but he seemed like a nice guy.

Pretty sure he made a bunch of accounts to pad the stats on his own photos. Such a dumb thing to do, shows you have no life. He had normal photos of normal cars that made the highest-rated pages.

I thought he made 96

Wow, ok then

I got banned for having 3 accounts, but the reason was to have more favs for your guys shots

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
CanvasRider, 09 September 2015, 20:59
[quote="Mustang1"]
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
AlpinaYLO wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
W16 wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

I thought he made 96

Wow, ok then

I got banned for having 3 accounts, but the reason was to have more favs for your guys shots

That's bullshit

CanvasRider
Mustang1, 09 September 2015, 21:17
[quote="CanvasRider"]
Mustang1 wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
AlpinaYLO wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
W16 wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

I thought he made 96

Wow, ok then

That's bullshit

I am not lying, I really did it to give more favs since I had ran out

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
cargame_parker, 11 September 2015, 13:18
[quote="Mustang1"]
CanvasRider wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
AlpinaYLO wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
W16 wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

I thought he made 96

Wow, ok then

That's bullshit

I am not lying, I really did it to give more favs since I had ran out

Why would you admit that? Haha

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 11 September 2015, 14:23
The limit on faves is so stupid. I guess they do it so that you won't L/F every single shot, but still, it's kind of lame to be saddled with a set number of faves you can hand out.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
DjShift, 13 September 2015, 03:37
The worst part about this whole favorites thing is that you get a limited amount of favorites yet likes still count more towards a photo's rating.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
CTspotter458, 13 September 2015, 18:22
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:
I miss all the arguments on the old Gallardo forum

lol same

what is the Gallardo forum

I believe he's talking about this, but I'm not sure.

OHHH is that the pic that used to be used as a forum... is that why its the most viewed pic

Yes it is, I miss those days. Probably about two years ago

I saw that shot one day and thought, "Well, it's the most-viewed shot on the site. I'd best leave a comment on it." Then I scrolled down to the bottom and was like, "Where's the box?!?"

Now it all makes sense...

Yeah that was back when having 100 people on the site was a normal thing.

It was really fun. And it's also the reason we've got a forum today. Too bad the comments were cleared so much on it, because it would be cool to see the exact number we had.

lol the gallardo forum... tbt to when people came on here

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
FanOfSuperCars, 13 September 2015, 20:39
This post was deleted 13 September 2015, 20:39 by FanOfSuperCars

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
CanvasRider, 13 September 2015, 22:38
CTspotter458 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:

lol same

OHHH is that the pic that used to be used as a forum... is that why its the most viewed pic

I saw that shot one day and thought, "Well, it's the most-viewed shot on the site. I'd best leave a comment on it." Then I scrolled down to the bottom and was like, "Where's the box?!?"

It was really fun. And it's also the reason we've got a forum today. Too bad the comments were cleared so much on it, because it would be cool to see the exact number we had.

Throw back to when we had rivi and he was annoying as f*ck. He got what he deserved

CanvasRider
FanOfSuperCars, 14 September 2015, 00:28
CanvasRider wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:

lol same

Throw back to when we had rivi and he was annoying as f*ck. He got what he deserved

Honestly I think if he was let back he'd behave. I think 2 years (it was like middle of 2013 right?) off the site taught him a lesson.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 14 September 2015, 00:28

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Ma-auto, 14 September 2015, 01:03
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:

lol same

Honestly I think if he was let back he'd behave. I think 2 years (it was like middle of 2013 right?) off the site taught him a lesson.

He's a really nice guy. His photos are still excellent and he's not what he used to be. I still don't understand why he hasn't been unbanned.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Lamborarri, 14 September 2015, 01:11
Driveblox man wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:

lol same

He's a really nice guy. His photos are still excellent and he's not what he used to be. I still don't understand why he hasn't been unbanned.

On AG he seems very nice and doesn't cause any drama. He asks questions in their forum every now and then but does not ever make a huge deal about it, merely just asks a simple question about things they don't do anymore and stuff.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
r8lover, 14 September 2015, 04:16
Lamborarri wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

On AG he seems very nice and doesn't cause any drama. He asks questions in their forum every now and then but does not ever make a huge deal about it, merely just asks a simple question about things they don't do anymore and stuff.

I'm finding it hard to forget the /multiple/ rants he went on on Flickr about ES and how terrible it had become and how terrible the mods were.
Deleted account
Post a reply