Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 12 November 2013, 16:07
DjShift wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:
i uploaded this pic...can somebody let me know if it makes it onto the site, cuz if its gone by tomorrow, i wanna know. the help would be really appreciated... just PM me.

That's just a normal C5. The Z06 version would have a black vent on the back of the door.

The Z06 also doesn't have such a big glass rear window. It slopes down at a much steeper angle and the trunk is mainly flat.
Deleted account
DjShift, 12 November 2013, 16:19
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:
i uploaded this pic...can somebody let me know if it makes it onto the site, cuz if its gone by tomorrow, i wanna know. the help would be really appreciated... just PM me.

That's just a normal C5. The Z06 version would have a black vent on the back of the door.

The Z06 also doesn't have such a big glass rear window. It slopes down at a much steeper angle and the trunk is mainly flat.

Oh. I never noticed that but i see what you mean now.
Last modified by DjShift, 12 November 2013, 21:19

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
torontospots, 12 November 2013, 18:03
If I spot the same car in pretty much the same spot at a store or on a street on 1 day and again later that month, can I still post 2 pictures per spot?

torontospots
FanOfSuperCars, 12 November 2013, 18:18
torontospots wrote:
If I spot the same car in pretty much the same spot at a store or on a street on 1 day and again later that month, can I still post 2 pictures per spot?

Not if you already posted 2 pics of that car.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 12 November 2013, 23:18

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
FanOfSuperCars, 12 November 2013, 18:24
venomgt95 wrote:

[http://oi39.tinypic.com/2v3n4sm.jpg]

Quality isnt that good, far away, C5 not Z06, not exotic so it will get deleted.

FanOfSuperCars
sumosloths, 12 November 2013, 20:36
Chloe wrote:
I have 4 pictures of the same car and everybody whined and reported it but the admins did nothing.

Lol I think I have 4 pictures of one car, but 2 of them are combos. I have 3 of another, but there's also a combo in one of them.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
torontospots, 12 November 2013, 20:49
sumosloths wrote:
Chloe wrote:
I have 4 pictures of the same car and everybody whined and reported it but the admins did nothing.

Lol I think I have 4 pictures of one car, but 2 of them are combos. I have 3 of another, but there's also a combo in one of them.

If it's on a completely different day though, therefore a completely different spot, can I post all 4?

torontospots
FanOfSuperCars, 12 November 2013, 20:50
torontospots wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Chloe wrote:

If it's on a completely different day though, therefore a completely different spot, can I post all 4?

I don't know, I don't think so.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 13 November 2013, 01:51

FanOfSuperCars
torontospots, 12 November 2013, 20:56
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
torontospots wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Chloe wrote:

I don't know, I don't think so.

We'll see what others say, but thanks.

torontospots
c-osu7, 13 November 2013, 11:57
When I was at a C&C this past summer in Cincy there was a Vette ZR1 that drove by and didn't participate in the event, stop, etc. And I got a shot of it driving by. Then about 45 min later he came by again but pulled in this time. Is this ok to post the 1st shot when he just drove by?

c-osu7
from Ohio
Chloe, 13 November 2013, 12:26
torontospots wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Chloe wrote:

You can do that.
Deleted account
r8lover, 13 November 2013, 16:49
Chloe wrote:
torontospots wrote:

You can do that.

I disagree. You should only be able to have to spots per car, maximum.
Deleted account
Chloe, 13 November 2013, 16:51
r8lover wrote:
Chloe wrote:
torontospots wrote:

You can do that.

The admins actions prove otherwise.
Deleted account
r8lover, 13 November 2013, 16:53
Chloe wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Chloe wrote:
torontospots wrote:

You can do that.

The rules clearly state that there are only two pictures per car allowed. I can't help that people can't read/follow rules.
Deleted account
Chloe, 13 November 2013, 17:03
r8lover wrote:
Chloe wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Chloe wrote:
torontospots wrote:

You can do that.

The rules clearly state that there are only two pictures per car allowed. I can't help that people can't read/follow rules.

They can be interpreted in many ways. They say "max 2 pictures per car", but it doesn't say anything if you spot the same car again on a different occasion. And because they don't seem to care if the same car is uploaded more than two times, one could conclude that it is in fact allowed.
Deleted account
Post a reply