Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FanOfSuperCars, 30 July 2016, 22:53
CS99 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
CS99 wrote:
[https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8733/28040082863_2546cc6056_z.jpg]
This awesome SRT is parked behind the Carwash, but in the background you can see Hyundai's dealership, so my question is: Am I able to post this shot on ES ?

It should be fine as long as it had nothing to do the with the dealer and was there for the car wash. But even if it did have something to do with the dealer it would probably get accepted as a "pseudo spot" anyway.. lol

It belongs to the owner of this carwash ;)

Then there shouldn't a problem.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
REPTILE_NW, 05 August 2016, 02:35
So I spotted a Saleen S7 at the spectators lot of the portland raceway. It wasn't part of the race.

REPTILE_NW
from Portland, Oregon
DjShift, 10 August 2016, 04:52
Is this an XFRS and can I post it if so?

[http://i64.tinypic.com/213r9tg.jpg]

[http://i68.tinypic.com/r0xniu.jpg]
Last modified by DjShift, 10 August 2016, 04:56

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Diablo_SV, 10 August 2016, 15:24
DjShift wrote:

Its only a XFR. So no

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
FanOfSuperCars, 11 August 2016, 01:32
Diablo_SV wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Its only a XFR. So no

Yup, XFR. Nice color though.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
DjShift, 11 August 2016, 02:42
Ah, alright. I'm getting bad at differentiating some of these things I guess.

DjShift
Tristateexotics, 13 August 2016, 15:37
can i post a car that a saw at a mechanics shop? Not a dealer and the car is really rare (the company is also defunct)

Tristateexotics
from New Jersey
DjShift, 13 August 2016, 18:38
Tristateexotics wrote:
can i post a car that a saw at a mechanics shop? Not a dealer and the car is really rare (the company is also defunct)

I have before but it probably depends on a few things. What kind of mechanic, did it have private or dealer plates, what was it in for, and was it inside or outside the building?

And if it's totally destroyed you should post it on the partner website Wreckedexotics.com too.
Last modified by DjShift, 13 August 2016, 18:57

DjShift
Tristateexotics, 14 August 2016, 02:00
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:

I have before but it probably depends on a few things. What kind of mechanic, did it have private or dealer plates, what was it in for, and was it inside or outside the building?

And if it's totally destroyed you should post it on the partner website Wreckedexotics.com too.

It a small mechanics shop. The car is owned by the owner of the small shop. I have pictures of it inside and outside the building. But it is a very rare car. I believe the production numbers were around 17 made. Definitely less than 20 were made.
Last modified by Tristateexotics, 14 August 2016, 02:17

Tristateexotics
from New Jersey
Mtweedel13, 14 August 2016, 02:29
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:

It a small mechanics shop. The car is owned by the owner of the small shop. I have pictures of it inside and outside the building. But it is a very rare car. I believe the production numbers were around 17 made. Definitely less than 20 were made.

What kind of car are we talking about?

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Tristateexotics, 14 August 2016, 02:33
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:

Vector W8
Last modified by Tristateexotics, 14 August 2016, 02:34

Tristateexotics
from New Jersey
Mtweedel13, 15 August 2016, 01:58
Tristateexotics wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:

Vector W8

POST IT

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
DjShift, 15 August 2016, 02:04
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:

Vector W8

POST IT

I agree. But preferably the ones outside the shop

DjShift
Tristateexotics, 16 August 2016, 04:27
DjShift wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:

Vector W8

POST IT

I agree. But preferably the ones outside the shop

It is posted unfortunately i dont have any outside the shop. But i pass by there often so if i see it outside the shop i will post a few more.

Tristateexotics
from New Jersey
mtweedel15, 02 October 2016, 05:10
Found a Lamborghini Huracan today, and got some pictures of it. It has regular Florida plates on it, so I know it's already been bought, but it was out front of a recently-opened used car dealership. It looked like either the dealership owner's car, or it was there for a tuneup in the garage. So I give the question: Can I, and should I, post it?

mtweedel15
from Riverview, Florida
Post a reply