from Florida
Mustang1, 03 October 2015, 01:54
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
2007 Porsche 911 Targa?

well yeah

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lamborarri, 03 November 2015, 00:37
It is completely legal and I know these are exotic, just wondering if you guys want to see it since I don't normally post unfeatured spots - Jensen Interceptor and BMW 3.0 CSL?
Last modified by Lamborarri, 03 November 2015, 00:38

Lamborarri
from Illinois
ianr22, 03 November 2015, 01:02
Lamborarri wrote:
It is completely legal and I know these are exotic, just wondering if you guys want to see it since I don't normally post unfeatured spots - Jensen Interceptor and BMW 3.0 CSL?

Both are fine
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 03 November 2015, 02:40
ianr22 wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Both are fine

Alright. Does anyone else have an opinion?

Lamborarri
from Illinois
xXFerrariFanXx, 03 November 2015, 12:57
Lamborarri wrote:

I'd say sure.

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
REPTILE_NW, 03 November 2015, 17:09
I spotted i porsche super 90 back in iowa, are they rare? could i post it under other?

REPTILE_NW
from Portland, Oregon
carguyjt, 03 November 2015, 17:42
REPTILE_NW wrote:
I spotted i porsche super 90 back in iowa, are they rare? could i post it under other?

I'd say yeah go ahead and put it under Porsche 356.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
maxim380, 03 November 2015, 20:54
During the Zoute Grand Prix almost a month ago, there was also a Concours on which a lot of classic cars were displayed. The event was on both Saturday and Sunday, and overnight the cars were parked in a public parking garage instead of on the golf course where the event happened. Can I post shots of these cars in the parking garage?
Last modified by maxim380, 03 November 2015, 21:36

maxim380
from Netherlands
ianr22, 03 November 2015, 22:15
maxim380 wrote:
During the Zoute Grand Prix almost a month ago, there was also a Concours on which a lot of classic cars were displayed. The event was on both Saturday and Sunday, and overnight the cars were parked in a public parking garage instead of on the golf course where the event happened. Can I post shots of these cars in the parking garage?

Go ahead
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 04 November 2015, 00:11
The Jensen has been posted for those who wanted to see it. And I have another one - Oscar-Mayer Weinermobile with a pumpkin head on the back?

Lamborarri
from Illinois
HAWPhotography, 04 November 2015, 01:15
Lamborarri wrote:
The Jensen has been posted for those who wanted to see it. And I have another one - Oscar-Mayer Weinermobile with a pumpkin head on the back?

ABSOLUTELY
Deleted account
r8lover, 04 November 2015, 02:41
Lamborarri wrote:

Doubtful, since those have been attempted in the past and I can't find any up still.
Deleted account
michealm, 05 November 2015, 10:08
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Doubtful, since those have been attempted in the past and I can't find any up still.

I've postsd one that's still up. Though to be honest a lot have been posted, and I think the one I saw is the only one I've sen that managed to stay up. I don't know why though. It's definitely worth a try though.
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 27 December 2015, 22:03
Mercedes G550 Night Star Edition (1 of 100)
Porsche Cayman GT4

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
Post a reply