Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mustang1, 22 August 2015, 23:12
AJ Ferrari wrote:
Here is a rule of thumb: If you have to question whether your "spot" is legal or not, then it is probably not legal.

well this one is lol
I will just upload it tomorrow and see if it is deleted since that blue cali wasn't

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
xXFerrariFanXx, 22 August 2015, 23:18
Let me get this straight... You ask for opinions, you don't get the response you were hoping for, so you decide to post it anyway?

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
Ma-auto, 22 August 2015, 23:30
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
Let me get this straight... You ask for opinions, you don't get the response you were hoping for, so you decide to post it anyway?

That's his logic, yes. I'd imagine he gets a fair bit of what he wants at home as well...
Last modified by Ma-auto, 22 August 2015, 23:31

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Mustang1, 22 August 2015, 23:32
Driveblox man wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

That's his logic, yes. I'd imagine he gets a fair bit of what he wants at home as well...

well, what r yur opinions

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
xXFerrariFanXx, 22 August 2015, 23:53
Mustang1 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

I'd say no, its clearly AT a show it doesn't matter whether or not he participated in it or not. The car show attracts car people.

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
FanOfSuperCars, 23 August 2015, 01:26
This post was deleted 23 August 2015, 01:27 by FanOfSuperCars

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Jamaal01, 31 August 2015, 11:08
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

I'd say no, its clearly AT a show it doesn't matter whether or not he participated in it or not. The car show attracts car people.

Calm the f*ck down people so much hostility this site is about cars is you want to post it then post it. honestly he is asking for opinions and youre giving him sh*t no one likes that!
Last modified by Jamaal01, 31 August 2015, 11:09

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
mojo9434, 31 August 2015, 19:54
Jamaal01 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

Calm the f*ck down people so much hostility this site is about cars is you want to post it then post it. honestly he is asking for opinions and youre giving him sh*t no one likes that!

Agreed.

mojo9434
from Hamilton, Canada
hyoung90, 01 September 2015, 04:40
Are Cayman GT4s remotely postable?
I caught a few at Car week.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Eeti, 01 September 2015, 10:41
Jamaal01 wrote:
alm the f*ck down people so much hostility this site is about cars is you want to post it then post it. honestly he is asking for opinions and youre giving him sh*t no one likes that!

Lol the only one who seems hostile here is you. Mustang1 is asking if he can post a car from the entrance of a car show/meet, what do you expect? Didn't see any hostility, just a pretty clear "No".
Deleted account
maxim380, 01 September 2015, 11:47
Eeti wrote:
Jamaal01 wrote:
alm the f*ck down people so much hostility this site is about cars is you want to post it then post it. honestly he is asking for opinions and youre giving him sh*t no one likes that!

Lol the only one who seems hostile here is you. Mustang1 is asking if he can post a car from the entrance of a car show/meet, what do you expect? Didn't see any hostility, just a pretty clear "No".

Exactly. Also, when somebody asks for opinions you shouldn't be suprised to get some negative ones.
Last modified by maxim380, 01 September 2015, 11:47

maxim380
from Netherlands
ianr22, 01 September 2015, 22:36
hyoung90 wrote:
Are Cayman GT4s remotely postable?
I caught a few at Car week.

sure, do it
Deleted account
ianr22, 01 September 2015, 22:37
maxim380 wrote:
Eeti wrote:
Jamaal01 wrote:

Exactly. Also, when somebody asks for opinions you shouldn't be suprised to get some negative ones.

Agreed
Deleted account
Jamaal01, 02 September 2015, 09:42
This post was deleted 02 September 2015, 09:42 by Jamaal01

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
Jamaal01, 02 September 2015, 09:42
This post was deleted 02 September 2015, 11:28 by Jamaal01

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
Post a reply