Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bullchaser, 19 August 2015, 20:29
I spotted the orange Jaguar XJ220 driving onto the grass for the Quail show the day before the show. Does that count as a spot?

bullchaser
from Illinois
ianr22, 19 August 2015, 21:23
bullchaser wrote:
I spotted the orange Jaguar XJ220 driving onto the grass for the Quail show the day before the show. Does that count as a spot?

No
Deleted account
Mustang1, 19 August 2015, 22:46
ianr22 wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

No

they do that, it is still the show

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
bullchaser, 20 August 2015, 20:55
Mustang1 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

No

they do that, it is still the show

So is that a no Mustang1?

bullchaser
from Illinois
Lamborarri, 20 August 2015, 22:41
So, this will probably start an argument...

I have pictures of a rare Devin Type C that was driving through a show in Downers Grove, it did not belong there as it was not import night. I followed it for about a mile and took pictures every so often. He drove straight through downtown, never parking or turning onto a side street. Then he crossed the tracks, and I did not see him the rest of the night. Yes? No?

Lamborarri
from Illinois
FanOfSuperCars, 20 August 2015, 22:48
Lamborarri wrote:

I have pictures of a rare Devin Type C that was driving through a show in Downers Grove, it did not belong there as it was not import night. I followed it for about a mile and took pictures every so often. He drove straight through downtown, never parking or turning onto a side street. Then he crossed the tracks, and I did not see him the rest of the night. Yes? No?

I'd say no. It's like if an exotic is at a classic car show, then you follow it out and then take a photo 10 blocks down, it's not really a spot.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Mustang1, 21 August 2015, 00:59
tesla p85+? all blacked out

Mustang1
xXFerrariFanXx, 21 August 2015, 01:30
Mustang1 wrote:

No

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
hyoung90, 21 August 2015, 01:48
Mustang1 wrote:

hail no.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Mustang1, 21 August 2015, 01:54
hyoung90 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:

hail no.

ok
just wondering

Mustang1
r8lover, 21 August 2015, 02:48
Mustang1 wrote:

Noooope.
Deleted account
r8lover, 21 August 2015, 02:49
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

I'd say no. It's like if an exotic is at a classic car show, then you follow it out and then take a photo 10 blocks down, it's not really a spot.

Spot on right here. ^
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 21 August 2015, 03:21
r8lover wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Spot on right here. ^

Alright won't post it.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mustang1, 22 August 2015, 22:53
bentley entered a 10:17
and left a 10:18

Mustang1
AJ Ferrari, 22 August 2015, 23:04
Here is a rule of thumb: If you have to question whether your "spot" is legal or not, then it is probably not legal.

AJ Ferrari
Post a reply