Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Chaserdog, 06 November 2013, 21:12
cartmen220 wrote:
Chaserdog wrote:
Ok so I'll start. A brand new red corvette drove by and the owner bought it yesterday and it is the first one sold in the Bay Area and the only one so far.

Nope, they aren't exotic and have been getting removed.

Ok thank you.

Chaserdog
from Sunnyvale, California
DjShift, 06 November 2013, 21:34
MrCar wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Andrew and Sumosloths, No problem.

Nathan, Hmm. That's a hard one. I'm not entirely sure how that would go down if you were to post it but were you around when he invited the guy with the Bentley? Because that could be one determining factor. That's probably an inquiry for the admins so people cant start an arguement.

Nick, Cool. I once asked them if they had an oppening for a job and they said I might be able to work for them when I turn 18. I think i'll ask the Maserati dealership first though when I do come of age.

I wasn't around when he invited the Bentley. The reason I think it is post able is some people in these car clubs just drove random cars.

Then it's probably okay but i'll still recommend getting permission from Gregg or eplusplus on that one just so you can mention that you've talked to them in your description before taking a hit in your quality score if people report it for any reason.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
MrCar, 07 November 2013, 07:05
DjShift wrote:
MrCar wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Andrew and Sumosloths, No problem.

Nathan, Hmm. That's a hard one. I'm not entirely sure how that would go down if you were to post it but were you around when he invited the guy with the Bentley? Because that could be one determining factor. That's probably an inquiry for the admins so people cant start an arguement.

Nick, Cool. I once asked them if they had an oppening for a job and they said I might be able to work for them when I turn 18. I think i'll ask the Maserati dealership first though when I do come of age.

I wasn't around when he invited the Bentley. The reason I think it is post able is some people in these car clubs just drove random cars.

Then it's probably okay but i'll still recommend getting permission from Gregg or eplusplus on that one just so you can mention that you've talked to them in your description before taking a hit in your quality score if people report it for any reason.

Ok!
Thanks for the advice!

MrCar
venomgt95, 07 November 2013, 08:01
what about cars on test drives?

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
cartmen220, 07 November 2013, 08:06
venomgt95 wrote:

I don't see a problem with that as long as they abide by all the other rules of the site.

cartmen220
from New Jersey
venomgt95, 07 November 2013, 08:08
cartmen220 wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

I don't see a problem with that as long as they abide by all the other rules of the site.

ok. i was just wondering for future reference

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
DjShift, 07 November 2013, 15:04
venomgt95 wrote:

If they aren't on a track or at a dealership it should be fine.

DjShift
SDJ2_Photography, 07 November 2013, 15:06
DjShift wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

I wish track shots were allowed, i have so many nice ones.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
DjShift, 07 November 2013, 16:22
SDJ2 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

I wish track shots were allowed, i have so many nice ones.

They may be cool to see but in no way are they a spot.

DjShift
CTspotter458, 07 November 2013, 16:49
Chaserdog wrote:
Ok so I'll start. A brand new red corvette drove by and the owner bought it yesterday and it is the first one sold in the Bay Area and the only one so far.

i know a guy who has seen 3 already lol

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
c-osu7, 07 November 2013, 17:07
CTspotter458 wrote:
Chaserdog wrote:

Ive spotted one and seen 2 others at shows! ;)

c-osu7
from Ohio
CTspotter458, 07 November 2013, 17:17
c-osu7 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Chaserdog wrote:

Ive spotted one and seen 2 others at shows! ;)

ive seen one street spot and got to sit in it!

CTspotter458
r8lover, 07 November 2013, 18:10
CTspotter458 wrote:

I'd seen eight before the car had even gone on sale. Four at Car Week, one at the Indy 500, two at NAIAS 2013, and a pre-production one at a show here in June that I got to sit in. Since they've gone on sale, I've spotted another eight (six on a truck, two driving).
Last modified by r8lover, 07 November 2013, 23:10
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 07 November 2013, 18:12
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

I'd seen eight before the car had even gone on sale. Four at Car Week, one at the Indy 500, two at NAIAS 2013, and a pre-production one at a show here in June that I got to sit in. Since they've gone on sale, I've spotted another eight (six on a truck, two driving).

lol you went to car week, so you were bound to see a few

were all 6 on one truck?

CTspotter458
r8lover, 07 November 2013, 22:51
CTspotter458 wrote:
lol you went to car week, so you were bound to see a few

were all 6 on one truck?

Yup. I didn't see that many at Car Week. Only four, which I'd seen that amount beforehand.
Deleted account
Post a reply