Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
carguyjt, 18 July 2016, 17:09
Have any of you been watching a youtube video that wasn't related to cars and see an exotic car in the background? post a link to this forum.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Lamborarri, 18 July 2016, 20:20
I don't know where I'd find a video, but for some reason I remember a few years back when they were covering 100-degree temperatures, a yellow Murcielago drove past the reporter and she turned around for a second to look at it.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
nyexphotography, 18 July 2016, 21:27
Casey Neistat has some frequently.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
ExoticSam, 18 July 2016, 22:43
On Billy on the Street (filmed in NYC) a Panoz Roadster drove by I forget what episode

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
mtweedel15, 18 July 2016, 23:04
On several videos of Bad Drivers of Southern California (I know, I'm lame), some of his clips have Bentleys and Ferraris in the background, and a couple are the bad drivers (cut off by a California, aftermath of a 458 crash)

mtweedel15
from Riverview, Florida
GTRJacko, 19 July 2016, 13:43
My friend made a FB group about this very topic, though it extends to both YouTube and Television programmes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/491551430965588/

GTRJacko
from York, United Kingdom
davisvehicles, 19 July 2016, 16:20
mtweedel15 wrote:
On several videos of Bad Drivers of Southern California (I know, I'm lame), some of his clips have Bentleys and Ferraris in the background, and a couple are the bad drivers (cut off by a California, aftermath of a 458 crash)

Lol I watch those too. A spyker cut him off once. Also in Snowcat's recent video there was an Aventador and there was a 959 in the past.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Post a reply