Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Penguins22, 06 June 2017, 08:40
Being a longtime user u get to know who stands at the top of the spotter rankings, after taking a year and a bit hiatus unnoticed he was gone, he was intially number 1, and does anyone know why he left?

Penguins22
Adam M, 06 June 2017, 14:42
I thought this too but my hiatus has been 2-3 years hahaha. Was he caught taking shots that don't comply with the rules?

Adam M
from Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
davisvehicles, 06 June 2017, 14:55
He just didnt feel like posting here anymore. He still posts frequently on instagram so just follow him there.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
hyoung90, 06 June 2017, 16:23
I assume just like Horse-Power, Andrewo got tired of posting on ES with the diminishing crowd, rules etc. etc. and ditched the platform completely.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
waddle2gracious, 06 June 2017, 17:11
What are Horse-Power and andrewo's IG accounts? I can't seem to find them.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
rivi3, 08 June 2017, 00:32
Actual quote from andrewo from the "Has this site died or what?" thread:

"It's andrewo for one final post to explain things since a couple people were wondering. I stopped using this site a few years ago and deleted my account a few days ago since I no longer have any interest in spotting. Unfortunately for various reasons, I think that spotters and spotting has earned a bad reputation in the car world. It didn't used to be this way but when one of the best car collectors in the world stops driving his LaFerrari at car week after one day because people were jumping out in front of his car, you know it has gone too far. I know people like that are the minority but it is what spotting has become known for today (at least where I live) and I do not want to be considered part of that group anymore.

I have always been an obsessed car enthusiast and to me, there is much more to the hobby than spotting. Most importantly, I have moved on to other things and wouldn't want someone I interact with now reading a bunch of things I wrote when I was 15. I'll always be going to events and look forward to remaining active in the hobby. Anyone interested can follow me on instagram (@countachfan) where I post nothing but cars."

rivi3
from New York
Mazdafreak, 08 June 2017, 19:06
waddle2gracious wrote:
What are Horse-Power and andrewo's IG accounts? I can't seem to find them.

Horse-Power mentioned in a comment that he doesn't really post on IG. He is pretty active on Autogespot now though, so you can check out his spots on that site.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply