Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
davisvehicles, 29 January 2016, 05:12
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
Bought my first car today with my own money!

04 Acura RSX 5 Speed Manual. No rust/dents/accidents/scratches. It was extremely hard to find a clean one with no mods! This one only has a short throw shifter and front lip/powder coated wheels, which I think it clean. Super excited!

[http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/Arithesmart/MKEWinter15-1675%201%20of%201.jpg]

That is sweet! I've always liked the Integra/RSX and wouldn't mind owning one someday. I've heard that the 5MT is actually the one to go for (over the Type-S's six speed unit) because for some reason there were a lot of issues with the 6MT in the Type-S.

Yes I had read that as well. Its been amazing to drive, even though I am just learning stick on it now. So much better to drive for sure.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
sumosloths, 29 January 2016, 05:19
davisvehicles wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

04 Acura RSX 5 Speed Manual. No rust/dents/accidents/scratches. It was extremely hard to find a clean one with no mods! This one only has a short throw shifter and front lip/powder coated wheels, which I think it clean. Super excited!

That is sweet! I've always liked the Integra/RSX and wouldn't mind owning one someday. I've heard that the 5MT is actually the one to go for (over the Type-S's six speed unit) because for some reason there were a lot of issues with the 6MT in the Type-S.

Yes I had read that as well. Its been amazing to drive, even though I am just learning stick on it now. So much better to drive for sure.

Awesome! Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? I've had the RSX on my list of potential first cars for a while, but, like you said, it's hard to find clean ones with no mods.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
davisvehicles, 29 January 2016, 12:43
sumosloths wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

Awesome! Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? I've had the RSX on my list of potential first cars for a while, but, like you said, it's hard to find clean ones with no mods.

I paid 5k for it, around 130,000 miles.

davisvehicles
cargame_parker, 29 January 2016, 13:02
davisvehicles wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

That car is in amazing shape. Good job on paying for your own car! That s a hard ass job
Last modified by cargame_parker, 29 January 2016, 13:03

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
sumosloths, 29 January 2016, 16:35
davisvehicles wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

Wow, your car sounds perfect for me. Too bad it wasn't in California lol.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Mazdafreak, 29 January 2016, 18:11
davisvehicles wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

[http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/Arithesmart/MKEWinter15-1675%201%20of%201.jpg]

I have heard that almost any Honda/Acura is usually a good car to learn to drive a manual in. Once you get good at it, you'll never go back lol.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
davisvehicles, 29 January 2016, 19:00
sumosloths wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

Wow, your car sounds perfect for me. Too bad it wasn't in California lol.

I waited a couple months for the perfect one! I'm surprised the bay area doesnt have a bunch of decent ones there? Seems like a bigger car market. Hope you find a nice one!!

And nick, I have heard the same about hondas which is actually why I narrowed my search down to an rsx or v6 accord.

davisvehicles
MDPhotography88, 30 January 2016, 08:00
I own a Pagani

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Diablo_SV, 30 January 2016, 13:00
MDPhotography88 wrote:
I own a Pagani

Same

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Mustang1, 30 January 2016, 21:40
Diablo_SV wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:
I own a Pagani

Same

Who doesnt

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
jackrabbit898, 30 January 2016, 23:31
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:
I own a Pagani

Same

Who doesnt

Meh, I crashed my Pagani last week. I bought 2 new Huayras this week to replace it.

jackrabbit898
from Houston, Texas
carguyjt, 31 January 2016, 05:25
jackrabbit898 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:
I own a Pagani

Same

Who doesnt

Meh, I crashed my Pagani last week. I bought 2 new Huayras this week to replace it.

yeah sadly my 22nd pagani caught fire and my Koenigsegg One:1 crashed I am somehow not injured though.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
FanOfSuperCars, 31 January 2016, 05:49
carguyjt wrote:
jackrabbit898 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:
I own a Pagani

Same

Who doesnt

yeah sadly my 22nd pagani caught fire and my Koenigsegg One:1 crashed I am somehow not injured though.

Unfortunately the new Bugatti I woke up in caught fire and burned to ashes. It's ok though because my new Pagani Huayra BC Roadster R Tricolore LM-Zonda Edition is getting delivered soon.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 31 January 2016, 05:50

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
TYI, 31 January 2016, 08:01
I crashed my Bugatti into a lake to get the insurance money.

TYI
from Columbus, Ohio
FanOfSuperCars, 31 January 2016, 08:57
This post was deleted 07 February 2016, 02:56 by FanOfSuperCars

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Post a reply