Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mustang1, 22 November 2015, 00:42
today we sold our 2006 4runner and 2002 325i for a 2013 535i with m appearance package, and its the only one with a cinnamon interior

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
CanvasRider, 22 November 2015, 03:21
Mustang1 wrote:
today we sold our 2006 4runner and 2002 325i for a 2013 535i with m appearance package, and its the only one with a cinnamon interior

Cinnamons just the best

CanvasRider
Mustang1, 22 November 2015, 04:23
CanvasRider wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:

Cinnamons just the best

it looks so amazing!

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
HAWPhotography, 22 November 2015, 19:52
my family might be trading in our 2006 RR Sport for the New Jaguar F-Pace. We would either get an R-Sport or maybe the S! Both of those model are around the same price.
Last modified by HAWPhotography, 22 November 2015, 19:53
Deleted account
r8lover, 23 November 2015, 04:34
Mustang1 wrote:

Sounds like a nice car! It's the only one with the cinnamon interior on it?
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 23 November 2015, 05:18
HAWPhotography wrote:
my family might be trading in our 2006 RR Sport for the New Jaguar F-Pace. We would either get an R-Sport or maybe the S! Both of those model are around the same price.

oh god no

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
HAWPhotography, 23 November 2015, 13:21
nyexphotography wrote:
HAWPhotography wrote:

oh god no

HAHAHAH I actually really like the P-Face other than the name, if we were to get a new sport it would be the SE model, and we would rather have a fully loaded P-Face than a base Sport
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 23 November 2015, 14:14
HAWPhotography wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
HAWPhotography wrote:

oh god no

HAHAHAH I actually really like the P-Face other than the name, if we were to get a new sport it would be the SE model, and we would rather have a fully loaded P-Face than a base Sport

it sounds good too lol
Deleted account
ianr22, 23 November 2015, 19:00
HAWPhotography wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
HAWPhotography wrote:

oh god no

hahahahah P Face
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 23 November 2015, 20:52
ianr22 wrote:
HAWPhotography wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
HAWPhotography wrote:

oh god no

hahahahah P Face

Lol i stole that from nyexphotography (i think) he said it when the car first came out
Deleted account
racemanryan, 23 November 2015, 22:37
Completed the first mod to my 2014 Honda Civic LX sedan the other day

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
davisvehicles, 04 December 2015, 17:05
This is our brand new Forester 2.5i Touring with all options but one package. So fully loaded in our favorite color! We picked it up last night, much improvement from our base CR-V!

[http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/Arithesmart/20151203_191245.jpg]

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
CanvasRider, 06 December 2015, 01:03
My dad took our 5 series GT in the other day to get serviced and was given a 528i loaner. Took it to the mall and someone rear ended him. Thank god it wasnt our car. Car was brand new tho, only had 400 miles

CanvasRider
xXFerrariFanXx, 06 December 2015, 01:22
CanvasRider wrote:
My dad took our 5 series GT in the other day to get serviced and was given a 528i loaner. Took it to the mall and someone rear ended him. Thank god it wasnt our car. Car was brand new tho, only had 400 miles

How does the dealer handle a situation like that?

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
CanvasRider, 06 December 2015, 07:19
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
CanvasRider wrote:

How does the dealer handle a situation like that?

I have no idea

CanvasRider
Post a reply