Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
KennyMK6R, 20 February 2015, 00:27
How freaking rich r u?!?[/quote]

Beckerman, I am not rich and neither are my parents ... My parents who are in their 70s now enjoys the lifestyle they have now because they sold the business about 10 years ago for a very nice eight-figures amount and had been living off the interest. Also they made a lot of real estate investments which they are now slowly selling off

I personally am not rich ... Although I am only 36 years old, everybody only sees me with my four nice cars and the fancy house of my own, but nobody sees the tough road that I suffer to get to this day. Like I commented on one of the spotting, when most college and university students were busy drinking at the pub, partying to the early hours of the morning, having sex, ... I was busy studying in the library or in my bedroom at home ... I didn't get driven to/from university with any of my parents' vehicles, I took the god damn public transit and walking in the snow.

Yes, I don't post any photos of my cars here because I know for a fact that a couple of my senior managers are members of this site but they don't know I am on this site and I don't want them to know what cars my parents or I have. This is why I NEVER drive any of my parents' fancy vehicles to work. Nobody at work even knows I owned four cars as I only drive my Audi S4 to work, and I tell my co-workers and bosses that I only lease the car and have a big payment each month, even though the car was brought in cash. And I only started driving the S4 to work six months after I got promoted to senior financial controller to pretend like I only could afford the car with my pay raise. Before that, I would drive my 2006 Mercedes C350 4Matic to work.
Now I don't drive the Benz to work anymore because I told my co-workers and bosses I traded in the Benz for the Audi.

And sorry to be rude, if nobody believes what I say or what I own or what one of my rich friends own, then sorry I cannot change your believes.
Last modified by KennyMK6R, 20 February 2015, 17:29
Deleted account
beckerman, 20 February 2015, 00:51
No one knows about them, eh? Then why post proof on a website?

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
hyoung90, 20 February 2015, 01:00
beckerman wrote:

Guys, leave him alone. It's his life. If he says it's true and all, then let him be. No needs to blabber about how you guys think he's fake or not. He doesn't need to prove anything. I'm not standing on anyone's side here but seriously, some of yall need to grow up. Let him live his life and do as he please. If it's all true, then great for him, if it isn't, then oh well, too bad.
There's no point in any of this.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
cargame_parker, 20 February 2015, 08:52
hyoung90 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

Guys, leave him alone. It's his life. If he says it's true and all, then let him be. No needs to blabber about how you guys think he's fake or not. He doesn't need to prove anything. I'm not standing on anyone's side here but seriously, some of yall need to grow up. Let him live his life and do as he please. If it's all true, then great for him, if it isn't, then oh well, too bad.

All of us share a common interest. By arguing about something nobody had proof of is really stupid

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
beckerman, 20 February 2015, 09:39
cargame_parker wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

All of us share a common interest. By arguing about something nobody had proof of is really stupid

Arguing about arguing is stupid. I say we just stop...sorry mate.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
KennyMK6R, 20 February 2015, 11:25
This post was deleted 20 February 2015, 17:33 by KennyMK6R
Deleted account
KennyMK6R, 20 February 2015, 11:33
Sigh ! ... Here you go ... Taken from my den window ( looking out to my garage ) at my old house.

Audi sedan Quattro and Mercedes C3504Matic inside and Audi SUV and Golf GTI outside. The silver Nissan Pathfinder SE outside was mine for a few months, brought it when I was doing some renovations to my new house, and also for moving stuffs to the new house, didn't want to scratch up the Audi SUV ... Since this photo, I sold the Pathfinder.

[http://i.imgur.com/oTZXEkp.jpg]
Last modified by KennyMK6R, 20 February 2015, 17:35
Deleted account
Aussiecarspotter, 20 February 2015, 18:22
KennyMK6R wrote:
Sigh ! ... Here you go ... Taken from my den window ( looking out to my garage ) at my old house.

Audi sedan Quattro and Mercedes C3504Matic inside and Audi SUV and Golf GTI outside. The silver Nissan Pathfinder SE outside was mine for a few months, brought it when I was doing some renovations to my new house, and also for moving stuffs to the new house, didn't want to scratch up the Audi SUV ... Since this photo, I sold the Pathfinder.

Very nice garage Kenny you should be very proud to be able to own them cars and to know that you worked your way to this point I really hope I can have a garage like this when I am older and I hope I can know that I worked to get it just like you have my friend!

Aussiecarspotter
from Sydney, Australia
cargame_parker, 20 February 2015, 18:25
Aussiecarspotter wrote:
KennyMK6R wrote:

Very nice garage Kenny you should be very proud to be able to own them cars and to know that you worked your way to this point I really hope I can have a garage like this when I am older and I hope I can know that I worked to get it just like you have my friend!

Your insurance must be insane. But so is your garage :)

cargame_parker
KennyMK6R, 20 February 2015, 19:54
Aussiecarspotter,

Thanks ! ... Just work hard and you can achieve what you want

My dad always taught me when I was young - You either enjoy now and suffer later in life or suffer now and enjoy later in life ... What he meant by that was when I was younger, I often get frustrated why I could party like some of my friends, etc... Well, I know why !

Like I said, everybody nowadays only see me with my fancy new home that I moved into recently (custom built, 6 cars garage, 5,100-sq-ft, ...), my four vehicles, my other toys, etc... but nobody saw the 10-years of university, the all-night studying for that final exam, etc...

My parents never spoiled my sister and I when we were growing up, meaning buying us fancy cars, staying rent-free ... As soon as we started working, my parents collected rent from us, when I want my first car, my dad gave me $ 500 and told me to go and finance the rest from the bank. My first car was an old VW Golf that I brought off a friend of mine, it had rust on it, seats were torn, etc... When I got my first speeding ticket, my dad took away my license and car for one week. Imagine a VW Golf like this parked in a driveway of a very nice luxury home that had a fairly new BMW 7-Series, a Range Rover, and a Mercedes E-Class in the garage.

Today, my sister and I appreciate why our parents did what they did ... When I curb one of my rims long time ago, I felt the pain because that was my own money that I am going to throw away repairing it. Unlike some of those spoiled rich kids from Asia, they crash a Lamborghini, daddy and mommy buys a new one for them the next day ... Or/ people like Ben Chen who shows off his fleet of fancy exotics because his daddy is financing his toys. Even my tuition wasn't paid by my parents initially and what I mean by that was I would have to pay for the tuition upfront, then if I pass the course, then my parents would give me back the tuition money.
Deleted account
KennyMK6R, 20 February 2015, 19:55
cargame_parker,

Thanks ... My insurance is a little insane, no question, even with my 40% safe driving discount, I am paying about $ 15,000 in insurance premium each year for my four cars, my pair of Sea-doo and the trailer to tow it, and my 32-ft sport cruiser.
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 20 February 2015, 20:25
KennyMK6R wrote:
Even my tuition wasn't paid by my parents initially and what I mean by that was I would have to pay for the tuition upfront, then if I pass the course, then my parents would give me back the tuition money.

That's a pretty brilliant idea. It puts pressure on you to do well in school, and rewards you for doing so. Definitely putting that one in the memory bank lol.

Anywho, congrats on your success. You've definitely earned it!
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 21 February 2015, 02:26

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
cargame_parker, 20 February 2015, 21:11
Your story is incredible. My mom has a similar story (studied hard / got a good job) but has always provided for me in a nice neighborhood, nice clothes and such. But unlike most of my friends, I'm having to buy my own car, pay for gas (and have to pay for her gas if she has to take me to an car show like cars&coffee), insurance and any upgrades I make to it. I also have to buy my phone and plan, camera, editing software, haircuts, and even daily snacks since I've been in middle school. I have had to work really hard to buy all of this. I have saved up $16,000 since last year for my car and I work 4 jobs throughout the course of a week (ben&jerrys, target, dog supply, and dog care)and play sports. I'm only 15, too. It really helps you appreciate life. I'm glad people like you are examples of this, and hopefully I will too.

cargame_parker
lamboman505, 21 February 2015, 14:17
we just got a 2015 ford edge.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
Ma-auto, 22 February 2015, 13:37
cargame_parker wrote:
Your story is incredible. My mom has a similar story (studied hard / got a good job) but has always provided for me in a nice neighborhood, nice clothes and such. But unlike most of my friends, I'm having to buy my own car, pay for gas (and have to pay for her gas if she has to take me to an car show like cars&coffee), insurance and any upgrades I make to it. I also have to buy my phone and plan, camera, editing software, haircuts, and even daily snacks since I've been in middle school. I have had to work really hard to buy all of this. I have saved up $16,000 since last year for my car and I work 4 jobs throughout the course of a week (ben&jerrys, target, dog supply, and dog care)and play sports. I'm only 15, too. It really helps you appreciate life. I'm glad people like you are examples of this, and hopefully I will too.

Wow. You lead quite a busy life. It'll be worth it later in life though! :)

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Post a reply