venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
ianr22, 07 January 2015, 14:20
venomgt95 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
Mom: Hyundai Elantra, Mercedes E500, Toyota Sienna
Dad: Kia Forte

welcome back ian :P

yhx. Only here for thye forums. I won't post pictures.
Deleted account
r8lover, 07 January 2015, 16:32
nyexphotography wrote:
My dad placed an order today for a 2015 Range Rover Sport Supercharged AutoBiography.

When do you expect it? You should put a photo in this forum once it arrives.
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 07 January 2015, 17:03
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
My dad placed an order today for a 2015 Range Rover Sport Supercharged AutoBiography.

March. And I will.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Mazdafreak, 07 January 2015, 17:21
Mazdafreak wrote:
My mom drives a 2000 VW Passat Wagon 1.8T. Five speed automatic.
My dad drives a 1995 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro Sedan. Five speed manual.
We also have a 1993 VW Eurovan. Five speed manual. I learned to drive in it.

Yeah, I know you'd think the driveway would consist of only Mazda's, but my dad is a German car fan : )

I guess the best car in my extended family is my uncles' 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe. It has a six speed manual and absolutely flies when you stomp on the gas. My late uncle had a 1999 BMW 540i with a six speed manual, but it's not in the family anymore.

We sold the Eurovan to one of my dad's sisters. My dad bought a 2002 Audi Allroad. It has the twin-turbocharged 2.7 liter V6 and five speed automatic, and air suspension that has suspended nothing except for the ability to actually drive the car. We'll probably convert it to coils, and my dad's thinking about swapping out the automatic for a six speed manual, then possibly tuning it up to an APR Stage III, if he can find another 2.7T car with a manual transmission.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
jkljosiah, 07 January 2015, 17:25
Mazdafreak wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

Yeah, I know you'd think the driveway would consist of only Mazda's, but my dad is a German car fan : )

I guess the best car in my extended family is my uncles' 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe. It has a six speed manual and absolutely flies when you stomp on the gas. My late uncle had a 1999 BMW 540i with a six speed manual, but it's not in the family anymore.

We sold the Eurovan to one of my dad's sisters. My dad bought a 2002 Audi Allroad. It has the twin-turbocharged 2.7 liter V6 and five speed automatic, and air suspension that has suspended nothing except for the ability to actually drive the car. We'll probably convert it to coils, and my dad's thinking about swapping out the automatic for a six speed manual, then possibly tuning it up to an APR Stage III, if he can find another 2.7T car with a manual transmission.

We have an 2001 A6 with the 2.7t, doesn't run well as one of the camshaft chain tensioners needs to be replaced. Engine is a nightmare to work on.

jkljosiah
Mazdafreak, 07 January 2015, 17:31
jkljosiah wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

We have an 2001 A6 with the 2.7t, doesn't run well as one of the camshaft chain tensioners needs to be replaced. Engine is a nightmare to work on.

We got an INSANE deal on it, which was why we bought it. It's been in the garage for about five months now though, and my dad is kind of getting tired of working on it. When it runs, it runs great, and I'm sure it'll be a great engine to derp around with. But man it is ridiculously complex.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
cargame_parker, 08 January 2015, 21:15
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

March. And I will.

Hopefully it will actually come in. Some friends of ours made and ordered a new Land Rover LR3 online and went to the dealership and set up the payments and stuff a while back and it never came in and it was a b*tch to get a refund for

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
nyexphotography, 08 January 2015, 21:39
cargame_parker wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

March. And I will.

Hopefully it will actually come in. Some friends of ours made and ordered a new Land Rover LR3 online and went to the dealership and set up the payments and stuff a while back and it never came in and it was a b*tch to get a refund for

Thats what happens when you order stuff online.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
venomgt95, 30 January 2015, 07:37
This Tuesday we got a 2010 Ford Taurus AWD Limited. It's black. I freaking LOVE that car.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
lamboman505, 30 January 2015, 08:41
venomgt95 wrote:
This Tuesday we got a 2010 Ford Taurus AWD Limited. It's black. I freaking LOVE that car.

last week my dad got a new Ford edge.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
cargame_parker, 30 January 2015, 08:46
lamboman505 wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

last week my dad got a new Ford edge.

Is it the redesigned one?

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 30 January 2015, 09:02
The Allroad is driveable now. We registered it last week, and had a guy from one of the Audi forums flash-tune it, so the 2.7T makes a good bit more power than before. My dad and I took it out for a drive last Saturday night I believe...it's no R8, but whenever your passenger remarks "maybe we should have tied down everything in the trunk," you know it isn't any slouch.

I'll try to find somewhere to snap some decent pics to post on here. It's really a great driving car; obviously I wish it had the six speed manual (the throttle by wire is really taking a while for all of us to get accustomed to), but that's another project for another day I guess. We've never had a car with a heated steering wheel before (or steering wheel controls, or thumb shifters, or parking sensors, or...) so it feels like a Bentley by comparison to everything else I've driven. Lol

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
KennyMK6R, 17 February 2015, 11:14
This post was deleted 20 February 2015, 06:06 by KennyMK6R
Deleted account
Post a reply