Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Rivitography, 16 October 2013, 17:42
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
Zondas are illegal because I think the front of the car is too low to the ground. If it were to rear-end another car, the Zonda would go completely underneath it, possibly killing the driver. TVRs (except the 280i TR) are illegal because it is missing a lot of safety equipment such as airbags, and a few other things.

He'd have to be going incredibly fast to do that. I could drive my car into a river and die because it doesn't float, is that a legitimate reason to make it illegal? No. It's terrible. I'd buy the car accepting the risks that came with it. If it wasn't banned the government could theoretically get a few more tax dollars anyway.

The TVRs being banned is also really stupid for the same reason.

I bet in 2015, they are going to make the Veyron illegal because it is too fast.

Rivitography
from New York
DjShift, 16 October 2013, 17:42
Rivitography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
I handle it by beating the cr*p out of all the people who antagonize me.

Or one could ignore them or try to get them in trouble like I did. Beating people up is a terrible solution. In doing so, you become just as bad as them.

I do that because the kids who antagonize me get away with it because in my school, they are classified as "special needs", and they can't get in trouble because they are classified.

Let them get away with it. The only reason they're antagonizing you is because you're giving them the reaction they've sent out to recieve. If you decide to be the bigger person in the situation, they'll get bored and go on to the next person.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
r8lover, 16 October 2013, 17:43
Rivitography wrote:
I do that because the kids who antagonize me get away with it because in my school, they are classified as "special needs", and they can't get in trouble because they are classified.

You still shouldn't fight them. Just ignore them. That's the solution that works best. Fighting them gets you nowhere.
Deleted account
r8lover, 16 October 2013, 17:45
Rivitography wrote:
I bet in 2015, they are going to make the Veyron illegal because it is too fast.

That doesn't have much to do with my post, but okay. I think people would begin to get angry at that, although not many. They're already controlling our lives enough, no need to control more aspects of it.
Deleted account
DjShift, 16 October 2013, 17:48
Putin for president 2016!

DjShift
Rivitography, 16 October 2013, 17:48
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

That doesn't have much to do with my post, but okay. I think people would begin to get angry at that, although not many. They're already controlling our lives enough, no need to control more aspects of it.

"Land of the Free", what a joke. Anyways, what other cars are illegal in the U.S.?

Rivitography
from New York
Chloe, 16 October 2013, 17:49
I think if someone is bullying you, the best way to stop them it is to kick their asses, if you're physically capable to do it. They'll realize you aren't weak and will seek another target. Yes I learned this from American television.
Deleted account
DjShift, 16 October 2013, 17:49
Rivitography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

"Land of the Free", what a joke. Anyways, what other cars are illegal in the U.S.?

Middle aged Alfas.

DjShift
r8lover, 16 October 2013, 18:06
Rivitography wrote:

We can't get the R34 Skylines here, Defenders, others I can't remember at this time.
Deleted account
Rivitography, 16 October 2013, 18:39
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

We can't get the R34 Skylines here, Defenders, others I can't remember at this time.

I think those are illegal because of the emissions.

Rivitography
from New York
r8lover, 16 October 2013, 18:42
Rivitography wrote:

Again, stupid. Like enough people are going to own something like that to actually affect the environment? Exotics/cars under a certain production limit should be immune to some of these standards.
Deleted account
dallasexotics10, 16 October 2013, 18:47
Aren't the new lotus Elise's and exiges illegal here?

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
r8lover, 16 October 2013, 18:49
dallasexotics10 wrote:

Oh yeah, I think they are.
Deleted account
Rivitography, 16 October 2013, 19:12
r8lover wrote:
dallasexotics10 wrote:

Oh yeah, I think they are.

No wonder why I haven't seen a 2013 Lotus yet. Why are THOSE illegal? A Smart Car is legal here, why not that?

Rivitography
from New York
Rivitography, 16 October 2013, 19:13
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

Again, stupid. Like enough people are going to own something like that to actually affect the environment? Exotics/cars under a certain production limit should be immune to some of these standards.

I'm with you on that one. But no, the government can't take it that a car is unsafe.

Rivitography
from New York
Post a reply