Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 13:56
I was wonderring if anyone has any unpopular opinions about anything. It could be about a car, a government, a law, or just anything else you could think of. I dont intend on making this a complaining thread, just a place to discuss anything you would like to that maybe you dont think many other people would agree on.

For example, here's a few of my opinions on subjects other people may not agree on;

Cars; I have an extreme dislike of the Mclaren F1. I think it's one of the ugliest cars ever made and it cant compete with the Veyron in any way, sense, or form.

Government; i dont like it at all.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
venomgt95, 14 October 2013, 14:04
I LOVE the venom gt, but nobody else does.... :( i wish people could see what the venom is...the worlds finest speed machine :)

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
SDJ2_Photography, 14 October 2013, 14:08
venomgt95 wrote:
I LOVE the venom gt, but nobody else does.... :( i wish people could see what the venom is...the worlds finest speed machine :)

VenomGTs r kewl with me

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
SDJ2_Photography, 14 October 2013, 14:09
Gov't= meh as long as they arent taking away my guns... OH WAIT THEY ARE!
Cars~ GT500s r exotic, ZL1s r not. Z28s r tho.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
W16, 14 October 2013, 14:17
venomgt95 wrote:

How is it the world's finest? I don't know if you've ever said why you feel this way about it.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 14 October 2013, 14:20
DjShift wrote:
Cars; I have an extreme dislike of the Mclaren F1. I think it's one of the ugliest cars ever made and it cant compete with the Veyron in any way, sense, or form.

Looks are subjective but you really can't make that argument because they aren't even competitors. They came out almost 20 years apart, and have completely different purposes. The F1 is speed for the sake of speed, while the Veyron is built with luxury in mind by Volkswagen. The F1 is a driver's hypercar.

W16
from Pennsylvania
venomgt95, 14 October 2013, 14:22
W16 wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

How is it the world's finest? I don't know if you've ever said why you feel this way about it.

i just love it. the fact that its INSANELY fast, it looks beautiful, and the fact that it comes from america is somewhat accomplishing. we don't make many cars that can compete with foreign stuff. and there's finally something that can show the veyron up :)
Last modified by venomgt95, 14 October 2013, 18:23

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 14:26
I also love the Venom GT but again, nowhere near as good as a Veyron. There has not and never will be another company as great as Bugatti.

And i 100% agree that GT500s are extremelly exotic.

And i know the F1 was built for speed but it wasn't built well.
Last modified by DjShift, 14 October 2013, 18:27

DjShift
Temper, 14 October 2013, 14:28
Cars ; Like the FF (most people dont at least i think), Veneno is awesome imo, and more i probaly cant think of

Others ; marmite is nice,

I will add to this post when i remember more

Temper
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 14:30
Temper wrote:
Cars ; Like the FF (most people dont at least i think), Veneno is awesome imo, and more i probaly cant think of

Others ; marmite is nice,

I will add to this post when i remember more

I dont really like the FF but i dont have any issue with it. And i also really like the Veneno but i hate the LaFerrari.

And i have no idea what a marmite is!

DjShift
andrewo, 14 October 2013, 14:42
Most people will think I'm nuts but I don't like the GTR, 458, F12, FF, Gallardo, Aventador, Veneno, SLS, Venom GT, Ultimate Aero, new Quattroporte, new Ghibli, Phantom (4 door), Ghost, LFA (it's nice but way too expensive), and Gumpert.
Deleted account
torontospots, 14 October 2013, 14:51
I like the FF a lot but think the 612 and Gallardo have pretty boring designs for what they are.

torontospots
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 14:59
andrewo wrote:
Most people will think I'm nuts but I don't like the GTR, 458, F12, FF, Gallardo, Aventador, Veneno, SLS, Venom GT, Ultimate Aero, new Quattroporte, new Ghibli, Phantom (4 door), Ghost, LFA (it's nice but way too expensive), and Gumpert.

The Gumpert Apollo is one of my favorite cars. And i like the 458, Veneno, LFA, and Venom GT. but i dont really like stock GTRs (they're cool with body kits though), the Gallardos (except the Super Trofeo), the SLS, the FF, and new Quattraporte and Ghibli. And i think the Ultimate Aero looks like a cheap, ugly kit car.

DjShift
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 15:00
torontospots wrote:
I like the FF a lot but think the 612 and Gallardo have pretty boring designs for what they are.

I see a lot of people saying they dislike the 612 but i actually kinda like it.

DjShift
W16, 14 October 2013, 15:05
andrewo wrote:

I agree, except I do like the Gallardo and obviously I love the LFA...

W16
from Pennsylvania
Post a reply