Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
cartmen220, 14 October 2013, 15:07
andrewo wrote:
Most people will think I'm nuts but I don't like the GTR, 458, F12, FF, Gallardo, Aventador, Veneno, SLS, Venom GT, Ultimate Aero, new Quattroporte, new Ghibli, Phantom (4 door), Ghost, LFA (it's nice but way too expensive), and Gumpert.

Yeah, you're nuts. Though, I do agree with you in regards to the new QP/Ghibli/FF/Veneno. I'll add Bugatti Veyron to my own personal list though I don't doubt its impact on modern supercars.

I don't want to mention any political/societal views because I'd probably piss a lot of people off. The internet tends to disagree with me, heh.

cartmen220
from New Jersey
xXFerrariFanXx, 14 October 2013, 15:15
I love the Ferrari FF, Rolls Royce are the dumbest things in the world in my opinion I hate them so much, they're frickn' huge

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
Rivitography, 14 October 2013, 15:23
andrewo wrote:
Most people will think I'm nuts but I don't like the GTR, 458, F12, FF, Gallardo, Aventador, Veneno, SLS, Venom GT, Ultimate Aero, new Quattroporte, new Ghibli, Phantom (4 door), Ghost, LFA (it's nice but way too expensive), and Gumpert.

. Veneno I agree is god-awful
. I thought you LIKED the Aventador, SLS, Phantom, Ghost, and Venom

Rivitography
from New York
Rivitography, 14 October 2013, 15:28
. I don't like the 458, FF, or Ghost
. I love mid-80s Bentleys and Rolls-Royces despite them being pieces of cr*p.
. I love shooting brake versions of exotic cars (for example, cars owned by the Sultan of Brunei)
. I love 90s supercars such as the F1, F40, F50, and special-order cars given to the Sultan of Brunei
. I think Porsche 911 Carreras and Ford Mustang Shelby GT500s are exotic
. Not getting into politics because reasons.
Last modified by Rivitography, 14 October 2013, 19:30

Rivitography
from New York
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 15:36
Rivitography wrote:
. I don't like the 458, FF, or Ghost
. I love mid-80s Bentleys and Rolls-Royces despite them being pieces of cr*p.
. I love shooting brake versions of exotic cars (for example, cars owned by the Sultan of Brunei)
. I love 90s supercars such as the F1, F40, F50, and special-order cars given to the Sultan of Brunei
. I think Porsche 911 Carreras and Ford Mustang Shelby GT500s are exotic
. Not getting into politics because reasons.

I love all Bentleys and Rolls Royces.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
CTspotter458, 14 October 2013, 15:44
DjShift wrote:
I was wonderring if anyone has any unpopular opinions about anything. It could be about a car, a government, a law, or just anything else you could think of. I dont intend on making this a complaining thread, just a place to discuss anything you would like to that maybe you dont think many other people would agree on.

For example, here's a few of my opinions on subjects other people may not agree on;

Cars; I have an extreme dislike of the Mclaren F1. I think it's one of the ugliest cars ever made and it cant compete with the Veyron in any way, sense, or form.

Government; i dont like it at all.

i thought you were a fan of our current government

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 15:47
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I was wonderring if anyone has any unpopular opinions about anything. It could be about a car, a government, a law, or just anything else you could think of. I dont intend on making this a complaining thread, just a place to discuss anything you would like to that maybe you dont think many other people would agree on.

For example, here's a few of my opinions on subjects other people may not agree on;

Cars; I have an extreme dislike of the Mclaren F1. I think it's one of the ugliest cars ever made and it cant compete with the Veyron in any way, sense, or form.

No. I like Obama but i HATE all governments.

DjShift
CTspotter458, 14 October 2013, 15:48
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

wait, all of them????

CTspotter458
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 15:57
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

wait, all of them????

I dont think there should be any such thing as a government or laws. I think We should go back to the ruling style of the paleolithic era.

DjShift
CTspotter458, 14 October 2013, 15:58
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

wait, all of them????

I dont think there should be any such thing as a government or laws. I think We should go back to the ruling style of the paleolithic era.

hahahahahhahahaha... wait, your joking right?

CTspotter458
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 16:00
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

wait, all of them????

Kinda. When i mentioned the paleolithic era i was exagerating but i really do think we should get rid of the government in general and most laws. We should still have the police forces but remove the drug laws, remove car regulations, we should only keep speed limits in cities, we should get rid of insurance laws (only people who want it should buy it), and only keep laws like theft and murder.
Last modified by DjShift, 14 October 2013, 20:03

DjShift
CTspotter458, 14 October 2013, 16:02
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

wait, all of them????

Kinda. When i mentioned the paleolithic era i was exagerating but i really do think we should get rid of the government in general and most laws.

Ok i want you to do something

Read the book The Lord of the Flies and then come back and tell me you still want that

The world will fall into anarchy

CTspotter458
DjShift, 14 October 2013, 16:04
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

wait, all of them????

Kinda. When i mentioned the paleolithic era i was exagerating but i really do think we should get rid of the government in general and most laws.

Read the book The Lord of the Flies and then come back and tell me you still want that

I dont like reading and i do like anarchy. I edited my last post to show what we should keep.

DjShift
CTspotter458, 14 October 2013, 16:05
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

wait, all of them????

I dont like reading and i do like anarchy. I edited my last post to show what we should keep.

i just dont see that working

CTspotter458
Chloe, 14 October 2013, 16:06
I like Communism.
Last modified by Chloe, 14 October 2013, 20:07
Deleted account
Post a reply