Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
TokyoCarGuy, 03 December 2013, 07:22
I am absolutely devastated by the news. Something I just can't come to terms with as nothing about it adds up and left a lot of people in grief.

Paul Walker was a genuine car guy with huge heart, passion, knowledge, skills and amazing character. Brian O'Connor from Fast and Furious was an impersonation of his true self, a kind of on-screen appeal we don't get to witness today anymore.

He brought popularity to custom JDM scene, drag racing, arguably he changed the face of SEMA, Tokyo Auto Salon and other car shows. And yet, he was the most down to earth easy going SoCal dude, it almost felt that we knew him personally.

Maybe that is why his loss feels so tragic and devastating. He was definitely an inspiration for me and work I do on my blog. With his untimely departure I feel empty and purposeless. Hell, it feels like I just lost a close friend.

TokyoCarGuy
from Tokyo, Japan
venomgt95, 03 December 2013, 09:47
pics are on wrecked exotics...

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
LeonTW, 05 December 2013, 04:10
R.I.P :(

LeonTW
bej96, 05 December 2013, 04:33
photos of the Porsche before

bej96
from New Zealand
cartmen220, 05 December 2013, 11:57
Saw this floating around the internet and loved it. Thought you guys might like it too.

cartmen220
from New Jersey
cartmen220, 08 December 2013, 20:14
Anyone from here go to that memorial today? Heard there were like 7000 people going. How was it?

cartmen220
from New Jersey
A_A_L, 08 December 2013, 20:43
I didn't go... the idea of the traffic it would generate is enough to keep me away. I used to work 1.9 miles away from the accident site. I know the area very well. Just small industrial side streets and small residential streets in the area. 7,000 people in that crammed area is just crazy. I'll just watch the original "The Fast & The Furious" in the comforts of my home as my tribute to him.
Deleted account
cartmen220, 08 December 2013, 20:53
A_A_L wrote:
I'll just watch the original "The Fast & The Furious" in the comforts of my home as my tribute to him.

Yeah I'm probably going to rewatch the whole series as soon as I get some free time. In the meantime I donated some money and bought some gear from their charity.

https://www.roww.org/ if anyone else is interested in donating.
Last modified by cartmen220, 09 December 2013, 01:55

cartmen220
from New Jersey
c-osu7, 08 December 2013, 22:06
cartmen220 wrote:
A_A_L wrote:
I'll just watch the original "The Fast & The Furious" in the comforts of my home as my tribute to him.

Yeah I'm probably going to rewatch the whole series as soon as I get some free time. In the meantime I donated some money and bought some gear from their charity.

https://www.roww.org/ if anyone else is interested in donating.

I already started rewatching the series haha!

c-osu7
from Ohio
TokyoCarGuy, 09 December 2013, 09:28

Wow, their page is left as is, with last update anouncing the charity car meet. It hurts so much reading the adds to the meet that went so wrong. I still can't believe this.

We are doing a memorial car meet in Tokyo this Saturday, they will be selling stickers with revenue going to ROWW.

TokyoCarGuy
from Tokyo, Japan
lambolover, 16 September 2015, 18:33
So sad
Deleted account
FanOfSuperCars, 16 September 2015, 21:20
lambolover wrote:
So sad

a little late???

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
r8lover, 17 September 2015, 01:05
lambolover wrote:
So sad

Looks like we found the person who uses Internet Explorer here.
Deleted account
venomgt95, 17 September 2015, 11:18
r8lover wrote:
lambolover wrote:
So sad

HA. Rekt.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Jamaal01, 18 September 2015, 11:07
venomgt95 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
lambolover wrote:
So sad

HA. Rekt.

lol whats wrong with internet explorer I still use it

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
Post a reply