Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bullchaser, 18 August 2015, 04:46
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I'm depressed and I am no longer able to contribute I think so I am probably not going to be on exoticspotter anymore. Besides Mclarenp1fan902 has most of my pictures from Monterey car week because we were together the whole time. So there's really no reason for me anymore.

bullchaser
from Illinois
sumosloths, 18 August 2015, 05:40
bullchaser wrote:
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I'm depressed and I am no longer able to contribute I think so I am probably not going to be on exoticspotter anymore. Besides Mclarenp1fan902 has most of my pictures from Monterey car week because we were together the whole time. So there's really no reason for me anymore.

Hang in there. I was dealing with a lot of stuff in the past couple years and I was pretty inactive for a while as well. Just know that many of us love your shots, including me, and that you're always welcome here.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Twinbros22, 18 August 2015, 06:02
bullchaser wrote:

Like Martin said, step away from the site if you need to. You can always come back if/when you are ready, and just to let you know, you are an asset to the ES community!

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
Mustang1, 18 August 2015, 20:34
Twinbros22 wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

Like Martin said, step away from the site if you need to. You can always come back if/when you are ready, and just to let you know, you are an asset to the ES community!

I agree with these 2

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lamborarri, 18 August 2015, 22:48
bullchaser wrote:

If you need time off from the site, the community won't at all mind if you take it. But when/if you decide to post again, we'll be ready for your shots! :)
Last modified by Lamborarri, 18 August 2015, 22:48

Lamborarri
from Illinois
lamboman505, 19 August 2015, 13:11
I love all of your shots, so please don't leave. But if you have to I will understand.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
Ma-auto, 19 August 2015, 13:51
This post was deleted 19 August 2015, 13:57 by Ma-auto

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Ma-auto, 19 August 2015, 13:58
bullchaser wrote:

No reason for you anymore? No... Your photos are really awesome, and everyone else here thinks so too! I understand you for taking a break, and, like Lamborarri said, we'll be waiting for you when you come back! But please... Please don't leave for good. You bring happiness to this site, wherever you are on here; Whether it's a thoughtful comment on a photo or an encouraging forum reply. So please don't leave for good, and like Matt said, you are an asset to the ES community!
Last modified by Ma-auto, 19 August 2015, 13:59

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
bullchaser, 19 August 2015, 19:55
Thanks guys, yeah I'll post a few pictures, but I really don't have anything special from Monterey that hasn't already been posted. I really screwed up everyday there lol.
It was like clockwork.
Thursday: I forgot to go to the Hyatt to see the CLK GTR.
Friday: I accidentally had my mom's credit card when she dropped me off so that wasted like an hour when she was like freaking out and everything. Also forgot my backup camera battery and had to use my cousin's half-broken camera. (this was the day I saw the 4 Paganis too go figure)
Saturday: I managed to accidentally grab her phone this day when she dropped me off and it was like deja-vu all over again, another wasted 2 hours of trying to find a way to contact her and stuff. Finally remembered to go to the Hyatt to see the CLK GTR, but of course by now it wasn't there I think it was on the other Fuel Run.
So yeah, it was a wonderful experience. Not to mention we got lost everyday...

bullchaser
from Illinois
Lamborarri, 19 August 2015, 20:19
bullchaser wrote:
Thanks guys, yeah I'll post a few pictures, but I really don't have anything special from Monterey that hasn't already been posted. I really screwed up everyday there lol.
It was like clockwork.
Thursday: I forgot to go to the Hyatt to see the CLK GTR.
Friday: I accidentally had my mom's credit card when she dropped me off so that wasted like an hour when she was like freaking out and everything. Also forgot my backup camera battery and had to use my cousin's half-broken camera. (this was the day I saw the 4 Paganis too go figure)
Saturday: I managed to accidentally grab her phone this day when she dropped me off and it was like deja-vu all over again, another wasted 2 hours of trying to find a way to contact her and stuff. Finally remembered to go to the Hyatt to see the CLK GTR, but of course by now it wasn't there I think it was on the other Fuel Run.
So yeah, it was a wonderful experience. Not to mention we got lost everyday...

That really sucks, I feel bad for you. :(

However, you are still luckier than most of us by being able to to go to Car Week at all. ;)

Lamborarri
from Illinois
cargame_parker, 15 September 2015, 13:32
I know I'm like a month late on this thread but I left for a while. I had so much going on and didn't spot at all. But I'm doing my best to reconnect. I hope you don't leave your one of the better people on this site. You've spotted things most of us would DIE to see. In North Carolina we don't see sh*t except on events and weekends and it typically not what you see. And you take really good pictures of what you see which most of th people on this site can't seem to do. :P

As for your bad luck, you'll make it through. I left my wallet on the roof over the car at the mall and drove off. That's my 5th time Ive had to order another license, credit and debit card and I lost $400 in straight cash. Not to mention I also lost my moms credit card at the gas station the other week and then Sunday at target. I've been sick a lot and I have 12 test to make up from school. You think what you went throughwas bad, it's really not. Keep staying strong and if your dealing with depression my aunt is a lisenced mental therapist and is training me so you can message me and I can always talk :)

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
FerrariNut, 15 September 2015, 15:49
I'm sorry to hear what you're going through, man. I've been, and am still going through a lot, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying what I love to do in life.
Deleted account
Jamaal01, 16 September 2015, 12:48
sumosloths wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

Hang in there. I was dealing with a lot of stuff in the past couple years and I was pretty inactive for a while as well. Just know that many of us love your shots, including me, and that you're always welcome here.

+1 took the words right out of my mouth @Sumosloths

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
Post a reply