Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FastMojo2, 11 November 2019, 15:45
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:
And that's not the end...

AG now only shows respect for spotters from Europe, Japan, Korea, China, Middle East and North America. If you are a spotter not from the said country... good luck staying on your feet in AG. They will tamper and mess around with you. What I mean mess around, you will likely be targeted for reports first if you do violations, they can insult (or even remove) your posts even if you don't break any rules, or make sure that you cannot survive in AG by any ways possible.

Really, this is discrimination now.

Are there a lot of spotters who arent from these places ?

There were quite a view. I've seen some from Vietnam, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Star080, 12 November 2019, 07:05
FastMojo2 wrote:

AG now only shows respect for spotters from Europe, Japan, Korea, China, Middle East and North America. If you are a spotter not from the said country... good luck staying on your feet in AG. They will tamper and mess around with you. What I mean mess around, you will likely be targeted for reports first if you do violations, they can insult (or even remove) your posts even if you don't break any rules, or make sure that you cannot survive in AG by any ways possible.

Em I think there are much fewer East Asian (China/Korea/Japan etc.) spotters than you think on AG. Plus AG often deletes the posts of the new accounts no matter where they come from (mostly due to they only upload one photo of the cars they saw).
Last modified by Star080, 12 November 2019, 07:05

Star080
Star080, 12 November 2019, 07:06
FastMojo2 wrote:
Just got information from Autogespot, and it's very stupid.

- Bunch of exotic cars parked in a restaurant/cafe: marked as an event, even when it's not.

One of my friend's spots had been removed. Now his other 5 spots is on the line for removal.

(facepalm)

I agree with the other stuffs that was mentioned. They can often remove one of your spot due to some stupid reasons. My F8 Tributo spot (in Shanghai) was deleted by them after getting 2K views within a few days (which is a lot of views based on that site's standards today, especially when they are accumulated for only a few days. My 5 generation Ford GT spot got only 700 views after posted for almost two months), the reason they told me is that the car is from an event. Their evidence is that there are a few Ferrari flags next to the car, which shows it's an event. I was like seriously, I saw the car on a flatbed truck while there were absolutely no other Ferrais around. Since the car is brand new and very few of them were delivered why a few Ferrrari flags show that this is from an event?
Plus posting spots from Montreal F1 season, Car Week etc will be considered as event spots and they will delete these spots.
The "PrEmiUM mEmBeRsH1p" thing is absolutely stupid for sure, I won't be surprised if that website actually closes within the next few months. Also there are not a lot of active members on ES, so I guess most carspotting contents will only come from IG in the future.

Star080
columbusspotter, 14 November 2019, 22:31
Stay on the site!! I can't get on IG so this is my only website! :)

columbusspotter
dandude999, 16 November 2019, 08:19
FastMojo2 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:

Are there a lot of spotters who arent from these places ?

There were quite a view. I've seen some from Vietnam, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

I would say this is not true and a huge exaggeration, but each to their own. It just seems to me that you and your friend are targeted for some stupid reason. Premium is the worst thing I have ever seen though, and the fact you aren't able to view pictures without an account. It has certainly driven me off the site.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
FastMojo2, 16 November 2019, 09:04
And AG is getting even worse now.

I've sent an e-mail to the admins regarding the horrible spot-breaking bug (where in some unfortunate cases caused many of your photos to be unuploaded to the site) several days ago. However, I had never got any response from them, which can be said that my message was ignored by them.

Even now, should any of your spots be removed for any reasons, it will count as a violation, no matter what. Even if you're caught in an unfortunate situation (like getting caught in a spot-breaking bug), it will still rack up your violation record. Once your violations racked up to the point where they can tolerate you anymore, they will outright ban you for good.

That's AG nowadays. Refusing to hear feedbacks from people and kept thinking they were right. They just won't realize that it will bring their doom. Losing supporters.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 16 November 2019, 09:07

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Lamb0Central, 16 November 2019, 13:22
FastMojo2 wrote:
And AG is getting even worse now.

I've sent an e-mail to the admins regarding the horrible spot-breaking bug (where in some unfortunate cases caused many of your photos to be unuploaded to the site) several days ago. However, I had never got any response from them, which can be said that my message was ignored by them.

Even now, should any of your spots be removed for any reasons, it will count as a violation, no matter what. Even if you're caught in an unfortunate situation (like getting caught in a spot-breaking bug), it will still rack up your violation record. Once your violations racked up to the point where they can tolerate you anymore, they will outright ban you for good.

That's AG nowadays. Refusing to hear feedbacks from people and kept thinking they were right. They just won't realize that it will bring their doom. Losing supporters.

It's losing that communal environment. Right now, it's like a government, if you don't contribute, then you don't get the perks. If you screw up, then you get banned. If you ask for help, you get ignored. I know that this last statement might sound crazy, but if you think about it, it's true: It's basically communism!

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
FastMojo2, 16 November 2019, 17:22
The end.

A group of scumbags on Autogespot had reported all of my friend's spots. The admins believed about this, they were very pissed on his violation records and now he got banned for good. All because of this very false report. Event, dealer, event, dealer, event, dealer, and event. Which is absolutely nonsense.

Now it's all about time before all of his spots got removed.

No more new spots from Indonesia on Autogespot. Done.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 16 November 2019, 17:25

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Lamb0Central, 16 November 2019, 17:38
FastMojo2 wrote:
The end.

A group of scumbags on Autogespot had reported all of my friend's spots. The admins believed about this, they were very pissed on his violation records and now he got banned for good. All because of this very false report. Event, dealer, event, dealer, event, dealer, and event. Which is absolutely nonsense.

Do you know if your friend has the right to know who accused him? That way he/she can message that person personally and sort it out

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
FastMojo2, 16 November 2019, 23:33
Lamb0Central wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:
The end.

Do you know if your friend has the right to know who accused him? That way he/she can message that person personally and sort it out

Unfortunately, I don't know who accused him exactly. But as said, it could be just anyone on the site.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
damianea103v3, 17 November 2019, 02:12
FastMojo2 wrote:
The end.

That sucks... I don’t understand how they let this sh*t happen year after year to different people.

damianea103v3
from Poznań, Poland
FastMojo2, 17 November 2019, 03:24
This post was deleted 17 November 2019, 15:23 by FastMojo2

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 17 November 2019, 15:42
Update:

At least a good news from Autogespot.

An admin had told us that a ban request on me and my friend had been lifted due to the false evidence found being directed to us. So it means that we can still continue participating on Autogespot.

However, he told us not to re-upload the non-event Ferrari pictures again, as now several angry mobs (users) on the site had placed a hate target on the said spots. Should we re-upload the spots again, it will be targeted by angry mobs and will be attacked via comments and reports, and if that happened, the admins had to take down the spots to make sure the site goes under control.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Lamb0Central, 17 November 2019, 20:17
FastMojo2 wrote:
Update:

An admin had told us that a ban request on me and my friend had been lifted due to the false evidence found being directed to us. So it means that we can still continue participating on Autogespot.

However, he told us not to re-upload the non-event Ferrari pictures again, as now several angry mobs (users) on the site had placed a hate target on the said spots. Should we re-upload the spots again, it will be targeted by angry mobs and will be attacked via comments and reports, and if that happened, the admins had to take down the spots to make sure the site goes under control.

At least they're making the effort to fix a problem, but you shouldn't have too take down legit spots to avoid hate.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
FastMojo2, 18 November 2019, 01:53
Lamb0Central wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:
Update:

At least they're making the effort to fix a problem, but you shouldn't have too take down legit spots to avoid hate.

The admins juat don't want a huge drama to happen again. Remember when someone upload the black Maserati MC12 spot in Beverly Hills, and it ended up with hundreds of 'drama' comments before the spotter took the spot down? That's what the admins told me.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Post a reply