Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
W16, 09 February 2015, 22:44
I don't know why some of the best driver's cars in the world are considered "feminine." I absolutely detest the Miata but apparently it's a fantastically fun car. Also the new Boxsters are highly impressive, I drove a '98 once and even that was good fun. Plus there are few cars in the world I would choose for a day over a new Boxster GTS.

W16
from Pennsylvania
r8lover, 09 February 2015, 23:22
W16 wrote:
I don't know why some of the best driver's cars in the world are considered "feminine." I absolutely detest the Miata but apparently it's a fantastically fun car. Also the new Boxsters are highly impressive, I drove a '98 once and even that was good fun. Plus there are few cars in the world I would choose for a day over a new Boxster GTS.

I can personally attest to the Boxster's brilliance. It's by far away the best handling car I've ever driven.
Deleted account
williamparish, 10 February 2015, 00:07
r8lover wrote:
W16 wrote:

I can personally attest to the Boxster's brilliance. It's by far away the best handling car I've ever driven.

Same, and honestly, I feel like more men drive Boxster than women. I really don't get where that perception comes from.

williamparish
from North Carolina
bej96, 10 February 2015, 01:07
DjShift wrote:

[http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Mazda-MX-5-Miata.jpg]

Is that shmee, driving??

bej96
from New Zealand
DjShift, 10 February 2015, 01:54
bej96 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Is that shmee, driving??

Lol. Could be. I found it here:
Car and Driver Miata Article

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
cargame_parker, 10 February 2015, 07:37
DjShift wrote:
bej96 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Is that shmee, driving??

I met him this sumemer during the gum ball rally (and got an autograph) and that doesn't look like him. That guy is WAY too fat

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
venomgt95, 10 February 2015, 07:39
cargame_parker wrote:
DjShift wrote:
bej96 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Is that shmee, driving??

I met him this sumemer during the gum ball rally (and got an autograph) and that doesn't look like him. That guy is WAY too fat

It's not Shmee.

My Girlfriend says all Porsche's are girls cars. I just laughed at her.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
jkljosiah, 10 February 2015, 08:40
venomgt95 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
DjShift wrote:
bej96 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Is that shmee, driving??

It's not Shmee.

Naw, Porsches are for lame old rich white men who buy them because of the badge.

jkljosiah
venomgt95, 10 February 2015, 08:56
jkljosiah wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
DjShift wrote:
bej96 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Is that shmee, driving??

It's not Shmee.

Naw, Porsches are for lame old rich white men who buy them because of the badge.

You sound just like my friend Alex LOL

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
r8lover, 10 February 2015, 15:30
jkljosiah wrote:

Or they're for people who like driving...
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 10 February 2015, 15:35
venomgt95 wrote:
jkljosiah wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
DjShift wrote:
bej96 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Is that shmee, driving??

It's not Shmee.

You sound just like my friend Alex LOL

Yea many Porsches I see are either women or old men drivers

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
nyexphotography, 10 February 2015, 16:33
cargame_parker wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
The Z3 is a girls car if you ask me, the Boxster goes either way. I know someone with a Boxster, but her husband drives a McLaren.

Women who drive "masculine" cars are amazing.

That reminds me we were fowling a 911 Carrera 4S for about 150 miles into Canada this summer. Car was flying, pulled up next to it at the boarder. Lady driven. My dad just goes, chick pushing a Porsche that hard, hot.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
r8lover, 10 February 2015, 16:35
nyexphotography wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
The Z3 is a girls car if you ask me, the Boxster goes either way. I know someone with a Boxster, but her husband drives a McLaren.

That reminds me we were fowling a 911 Carrera 4S for about 150 miles into Canada this summer. Car was flying, pulled up next to it at the boarder. Lady driven. My dad just goes, chick pushing a Porsche that hard, hot.

Again, still don't understand why a car driven by a woman is so special. It's a bit different to see them behind the wheel of a sports car, but still.
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 10 February 2015, 17:57
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

Again, still don't understand why a car driven by a woman is so special. It's a bit different to see them behind the wheel of a sports car, but still.

We're not exactly saying women driven sports cars are special

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
nyexphotography, 10 February 2015, 18:12
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

We're not exactly saying women driven sports cars are special

Just its kinda hot

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Post a reply