Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 10 February 2015, 18:52
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
The Z3 is a girls car if you ask me, the Boxster goes either way. I know someone with a Boxster, but her husband drives a McLaren.

Women who drive "masculine" cars are amazing.

That reminds me we were fowling a 911 Carrera 4S for about 150 miles into Canada this summer. Car was flying, pulled up next to it at the boarder. Lady driven. My dad just goes, chick pushing a Porsche that hard, hot.

Again, still don't understand why a car driven by a woman is so special. It's a bit different to see them behind the wheel of a sports car, but still.

We're not exactly saying women driven sports cars are special

It's special enough to always make an additional comment regarding it though.
Deleted account
sumosloths, 11 February 2015, 17:46
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
The Z3 is a girls car if you ask me, the Boxster goes either way. I know someone with a Boxster, but her husband drives a McLaren.

Women who drive "masculine" cars are amazing.

That reminds me we were fowling a 911 Carrera 4S for about 150 miles into Canada this summer. Car was flying, pulled up next to it at the boarder. Lady driven. My dad just goes, chick pushing a Porsche that hard, hot.

Again, still don't understand why a car driven by a woman is so special. It's a bit different to see them behind the wheel of a sports car, but still.

Yeah, I saw a considerable amount of lady-driven cars at car week. I've also noticed a lot more at meets, like the yellow LaFerrari I saw last month. Husband drives the P1, wife drives the LaF.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
tramonto, 11 February 2015, 18:02
sumosloths wrote:
Yeah, I saw a considerable amount of lady-driven cars at car week. I've also noticed a lot more at meets, like the yellow LaFerrari I saw last month. Husband drives the P1, wife drives the LaF.

Ben Traynor right?
Last modified by tramonto, 12 February 2015, 00:02

tramonto
DCsks, 02 March 2020, 16:16
Hard to generalize. Depends on the specific car. I mean I do not divide cars on feminine and masculine.
Last modified by DCsks, 02 March 2020, 16:17

DCsks
Held, 02 March 2020, 18:37
Are you guys serious? How can car be masculine or feminine? It is just a car without gender and it doesn't possess such characteristics. I definitely don't choose a car this way. When I needed to buy Kia Soul roof rack ROLA 59842 I didn't think about car gender. In my opinion, this is beyond logic.

Held
from Boston, Massachusetts
Lamb0Central, 11 September 2020, 15:37
Did you know that the Mustang was looked at as a feminine car until Ford hired Carol Shelby?
Last modified by Lamb0Central, 02 October 2020, 20:05

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
carlogold, 02 October 2020, 09:01
cargame_parker wrote:
Me and the padre were talking about cheap used cars to buy and fix up. We discussed the Audi TT, BMW Z3 png to ico and Porsche Boxster. My dad, however, won't drive any of those because he says they are feminine. I somewhat see what he is saying but I dont "see" it. Do you guys think of certain cars feminine or masculine?

It depends on what you mean. Most name vehicles and ships woman names making the space ship or car feminine. If you are asking if a certain vehicle is a man’s car or a woman’s car it depends on the vehicle. Dodge Challengers and Camaros are mans cars while the Mustang is viewed as a girls car. You just have to look at who is actually driving them on the street. There are way more women driving Mustangs than men. If you google “Is a XXXX a girl’s car?” and you get a couple pages worth of men defending that it ISN’T a girls car - it probably is a girls car.

carlogold
Whensinal, 25 March 2021, 13:49
I like everything masculine!
As a designer, I prefer to use masculine fonts.
Thanks for this topic! I keen on masculine fonts at the moment.
[https://masterbundles.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/best-masculine-font-167.jpeg]

Whensinal
Post a reply