Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
sumosloths, 12 August 2016, 18:33
r8lover wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
r8lover wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
The Rimac Concept 1 arrived today, I saw a live video of it being unloaded. I live less than 10 minutes from the airport but my mom had the car until the Rimac was already gone. So disappointed rn.

Oh wow. That sucks but at least you should get to see it in Monterey.

Yeah, I'll see it on Wednesday at the 100 OCT club drive. I just hope there aren't any crowds.

What is that? I haven't heard much about it.

It's just a drive from somewhere in San Jose to Monterey. They're not releasing the route info to the public, so I have yet to find out exactly where they start.
Last modified by sumosloths, 12 August 2016, 18:34

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
W16, 13 August 2016, 18:07
Tristateexotics wrote:
If this is the one i am thinking of it will be staying in the usa for a while and is owned by a collector in ct.

It is privately-owned but not in Connecticut.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Diablo_SV, 13 August 2016, 23:20
The guy who bought the Bugatti Vision GT and Chiron might be driving them around Monterey!

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
dallasexotics10, 14 August 2016, 21:40
Can't wait! Why can't it just be Wednesday already!

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
Lamborarri, 14 August 2016, 21:52
dallasexotics10 wrote:
Can't wait! Why can't it just be Wednesday already!

There's already lots of stuff there, I know for a fact there's an SLR Stirling Moss, LaFerrari, Daytona, and a few 918s already in the Monterey area driving around.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
King_AM, 15 August 2016, 20:41
Any updates guys?

King_AM
Diablo_SV, 15 August 2016, 21:22
King_AM wrote:
Any updates guys?

Spotting isn't that great yet since most rally's are arriving on Wednesday. According to a valet guy at the Monterey Marriott, most stuff that will be staying there is arriving on Wednesday as well.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
rivi3, 15 August 2016, 22:44
Ben Chen just announced on his Instagram that due to "unforeseen circumstances and personal matters", he is not attending this year's Car Week. Big let down to everybody who was wondering what he'll bring.

rivi3
from New York
carguyjt, 15 August 2016, 23:04
rivi3 wrote:
Ben Chen just announced on his Instagram that due to "unforeseen circumstances and personal matters", he is not attending this year's Car Week. Big let down to everybody who was wondering what he'll bring.

What is his insta?

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
sumosloths, 15 August 2016, 23:46
carguyjt wrote:
rivi3 wrote:

What is his insta?

@bc

sumosloths
sumosloths, 15 August 2016, 23:53
King_AM wrote:
Any updates guys?

F60 America staying at Casa Palmero, currently under a cover
Road legal P1 GTR just unloaded on 17 Mile Dr
Ben Chen not coming
Light blue F1 apparently not coming
Pagani rally should be arriving soon. They were all at a hotel 20 minutes from my house, I went to check it out, missed them by like 15 minutes.
Last modified by sumosloths, 15 August 2016, 23:53

sumosloths
Lamborarri, 16 August 2016, 04:09
King_AM wrote:
Any updates guys?

-An insanely rare Ferrari Daytona Chinetti Shooting Brake was unloaded today
-W Motors has just confirmed that it will be bringing the new Fenyr Supersport
-Mercedes will be revealing a new 18-foot Maybach concept which will be displayed on the Concept Lawn, and on the same lawn will be the unveiling on the Pagani Huayra Roadster and a new Cadillac concept
-McLaren Scottsdale is keeping quite a few cars at the Hyatt Regency but not sure what they are

Lamborarri
from Illinois
King_AM, 16 August 2016, 14:25
A few L.A. car spotters saw a Reventon coupe at the Quail on Sunday and hopefully it shows up on Friday parked on the famous grass parking lot. Any details about the SLR Stirling Moss?
Last modified by King_AM, 16 August 2016, 14:25

King_AM
Diablo_SV, 16 August 2016, 14:33
King_AM wrote:
A few L.A. car spotters saw a Reventon coupe at the Quail on Sunday and hopefully it shows up on Friday parked on the famous grass parking lot. Any details about the SLR Stirling Moss?

That Reventon was at Bonhams. It's gonna be auctioned.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
sumosloths, 16 August 2016, 20:27
Who's gonna be down there tomorrow?

sumosloths
Post a reply