from Rochester, New York
izaacbrook, 31 July 2016, 17:58
Diablo_SV wrote:
Allegedly it's confirmed there will be a few 760s

Where did you end up hearing that?

izaacbrook
from West Milford, New Jersey
Lamborarri, 02 August 2016, 04:20
So the One:1 is not going to Car Week anymore, I'm not even sure if he owns it or not anymore and if he doesn't I have no idea where it will go.

But what I do know is that to make up for it (sort of), his dark red Aston Martin One-77 (#25/77) will be going. It's possible there could be two One-77s this year if the white one that was in the Sun Valley Road Rally goes.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Ferrarifanman, 02 August 2016, 04:49
I heard from W Motors directly (slipped into their DMs) that the Fenyr Supersport will be at Car Week.

Ferrarifanman
sumosloths, 02 August 2016, 06:37
Ferrarifanman wrote:
I heard from W Motors directly (slipped into their DMs) that the Fenyr Supersport will be at Car Week.

There will also be a Lykan on the 100|OCT drive, along with a Rimac Concept 1

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Diablo_SV, 02 August 2016, 13:13
sumosloths wrote:
Ferrarifanman wrote:

What's 100|OCT

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Diablo_SV, 02 August 2016, 13:15
izaacbrook wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Allegedly it's confirmed there will be a few 760s

Where did you end up hearing that?

sbsupercars on Instagram and I'm pretty sure he got that info from Effspot or Adam Bornstein

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Lamborarri, 02 August 2016, 15:12
Lamborarri wrote:
So the One:1 is not going to Car Week anymore, I'm not even sure if he owns it or not anymore and if he doesn't I have no idea where it will go.

But what I do know is that to make up for it (sort of), his dark red Aston Martin One-77 (#25/77) will be going. It's possible there could be two One-77s this year if the white one that was in the Sun Valley Road Rally goes.

One-77 UPDATE - He will be driving it around Beverly Hills prior to Car Week so if you're a spotter in or near Beverly Hills keep an eye out.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 02 August 2016, 15:32
Diablo_SV wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Ferrarifanman wrote:

What's 100|OCT

Car club in the bay area. They do Cars & Croissants at Santana Row.
Last modified by sumosloths, 02 August 2016, 15:32

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
King_AM, 02 August 2016, 18:36
Lamboarrari: I assume the owner is driving it either this weekend or next weekend right? It's a good treat to see something like that in a country that the car was never sold in.

King_AM
Diablo_SV, 03 August 2016, 01:14
Lamborarri wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

One-77 UPDATE - He will be driving it around Beverly Hills prior to Car Week so if you're a spotter in or near Beverly Hills keep an eye out.

Awesome!!

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Lamborarri, 03 August 2016, 02:47
King_AM wrote:
Lamboarrari: I assume the owner is driving it either this weekend or next weekend right? It's a good treat to see something like that in a country that the car was never sold in.

Not positive yet, but I'll see if I can find anything.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
King_AM, 03 August 2016, 17:31
So does anyone else know what cars are staying at which hotels?
Last modified by King_AM, 03 August 2016, 17:31

King_AM
Lamborarri, 03 August 2016, 22:59
The dark red One-77 arrives in Beverly Hills in a few days, hope all of you get to spot it! It's possible it will be in San Francisco after Car Week but don't count on it.

Also there will be an SLR Stirling Moss at Car Week this year, it arrived today along with a navy 918 and red Daytona.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Diablo_SV, 04 August 2016, 13:37
King_AM wrote:
So does anyone else know what cars are staying at which hotels?

Can't really know until the week rolls around. I know BC stays at the Hyatt, Pagani Raduno stays at the Carmel Valley ranch, and Mike Schein with the F1, LaF and F50 stays at the Monterey Marriott

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply