Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
W16, 19 March 2015, 12:48
Diablo_SV wrote:
You're supposed to keep negative comments to yourself if you are talking about another person not a video game

We don't want to hurt the game's feelings!

W16
from Pennsylvania
Diablo_SV, 19 March 2015, 14:06
W16 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
You're supposed to keep negative comments to yourself if you are talking about another person not a video game

We don't want to hurt the game's feelings!

Sorry! I should really start thinking before I say things.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Ma-auto, 19 March 2015, 16:31
You know what? You guys can go ahead and express your opinions of hate on this game. I just don't give a sh*t anymore.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
r8lover, 19 March 2015, 17:39
Driveblox man wrote:
You know what? You guys can go ahead and express your opinions of hate on this game. I just don't give a sh*t anymore.

Thank you for giving us your permission. It's an honor to know that you now approve.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 19 March 2015, 18:33
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

Thank you for giving us your permission. It's an honor to know that you now approve.

You...

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
xXFerrariFanXx, 19 March 2015, 19:18
Why is everyone getting mad about an opinion? Everyone should respect each other's opinions (not agree) and move on!

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
ianr22, 19 March 2015, 20:05
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

Your'e such a douche Justin, maybe you can just ignore how we all don't f**king agree with you.
Deleted account
W16, 19 March 2015, 20:14
Driveblox man wrote:

You never should have even cared in the first place. It's not like the game is your child or anything.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 19 March 2015, 20:14
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

Your'e such a douche Justin, maybe you can just ignore how we all don't f**king agree with you.

Settle. The heck. Down.

W16
from Pennsylvania
r8lover, 19 March 2015, 20:30
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I can easily see that not everyone agrees with me. If everyone did, there wouldn't be much of a point of sharing my opinion.
Deleted account
ianr22, 19 March 2015, 20:37
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I can easily see that not everyone agrees with me. If everyone did, there wouldn't be much of a point of sharing my opinion.

Whatever man, Have it your way,
Deleted account
lamboman505, 19 March 2015, 20:41
W16 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

Settle. The heck. Down.

agreed, this argument has gone way too far.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
W16, 20 March 2015, 01:15
I have no idea why this is getting personal. It's a f**king video game. Nobody has hurt anybody.

W16
from Pennsylvania
r8lover, 20 March 2015, 13:46
W16 wrote:
I have no idea why this is getting personal. It's a f**king video game. Nobody has hurt anybody.

Much of it seems to be Ian's resentment of me. Though there were a few times when my comments could be construed as being rather personal remarks, and in those cases I apologize to those who they were made towards.
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 27 March 2015, 20:06
For the F&F pack, will you be able to drive the cars in FH2 eventually or only in the mini game?

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
Post a reply