Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FastMojo2, 21 July 2018, 10:51
What I got recently:

- When I spot the red Honda NSX (NC1) at Honda Galleria Senayan City back then, I once heard some kids running to the car yelling 'FEEEERRRAAAAARRRIIII!!!'
- Someone called a Rolls-Royce Ghost an overpriced Mercedes S-Class.
- Someone made a bad comment on my Novitec Torado Lamborghini Aventador shot, saying that bodykits and wings are for ricers only.
- Someone called a Mazda MX-5 (ND) a Ferrari 458, just because it's red and only had 2 seats.
- Someone called a base model Ecoboost Mustang (V6) a Challenger SRT or something like that.
- Someone called a Toyota Supra RZ an Infiniti G35.

And finally...
- Someone asked me if the Lamborghini Huracan can fit 7 people in it.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
MinnesotaExotics, 11 August 2018, 22:44
Some guy in my town has a red miata with a Ferrari badge on the front and back and brought it downtown. Not many exotic cars are in my town, I have only seen 2 different Ferraris in Stillwater, which means that there are very little car enthusiasts. Well the guy had a Ferrari hat on and told literally everyone that walked by that he has an older Ferrari. By the time I saw the Miata, there was probably a crowd of over 25 people taking pictures. Me and my friends just sat there dying laughing and by the time the guy left, probably 80 people ended up going home thinking they saw a Ferrari.

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
FastMojo2, 12 August 2018, 06:46
I saw a Rolls-Royce Ghost again in Plaza Indonesia today. Several seconds later, some Indian female tourists admires the car by calling it a 'nice Mercedes-Benz'.

Upon saying that, everybody nearby starts to look at them lol!

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
sumosloths, 15 August 2018, 09:51
I was taking photos of a Chiron I spotted and a lady starts asking me about the car. She mentions she has a Tesla, and asks "that's still the fastest car in the world, right?".

I ask, "do you have a P100D?".

She says, "no, Model S".

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Leaf_Soto, 15 August 2018, 14:04
sumosloths wrote:
I was taking photos of a Chiron I spotted and a lady starts asking me about the car. She mentions she has a Tesla, and asks "that's still the fastest car in the world, right?".

I ask, "do you have a P100D?".

She says, "no, Model S".

PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAH!

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FastMojo2, 15 August 2018, 14:23
Recently heard that someone said a Lamborghini Huracan was basically a facelifted Gallardo.

Lmao

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 15 August 2018, 15:56
FastMojo2 wrote:
Recently heard that someone said a Lamborghini Huracan was basically a facelifted Gallardo.

Lmao

To be fair, the Huracan is the Gallardo's successor.
Last modified by dandude999, 15 August 2018, 15:58

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Werner, 16 August 2018, 07:47
I was driving with a friend of mine, and we went to SafeWay. While leaving, we passed a lady and her 6-7 year old daughter in a black 2011 GT-R. Friend stopped, I'd taken my seatbelt off and was standing out the window taking pictures over the roof. He said 'My buddies a car dude'(Not worthy of that title), and the lady in the GT-R asked "Do you know what this is?". I say; "It's an R35". She says in a 'No it's not' manner; "It's a GT-R". I say; "Well, it's an R35 generation".

Interaction ends. Obviously her husbands car, or she just doesn't care what she bought.

I spent the next 30 minutes complaining about her ignorance.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Leaf_Soto, 16 August 2018, 14:21
Werner wrote:
I was driving with a friend of mine, and we went to SafeWay. While leaving, we passed a lady and her 6-7 year old daughter in a black 2011 GT-R. Friend stopped, I'd taken my seatbelt off and was standing out the window taking pictures over the roof. He said 'My buddies a car dude'(Not worthy of that title), and the lady in the GT-R asked "Do you know what this is?". I say; "It's an R35". She says in a 'No it's not' manner; "It's a GT-R". I say; "Well, it's an R35 generation".

Interaction ends. Obviously her husbands car, or she just doesn't care what she bought.

I spent the next 30 minutes complaining about her ignorance.

That's when you explain to her nicely, the full name of that vehicle is a Nissan GT-R (R35)

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Werner, 17 August 2018, 06:47
I didn't have time. Places to be, people to cook for!

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
FastMojo2, 13 September 2018, 03:23
Recently heard from my posts:

- Someone called a Mazda RX-7 FD a Mitsubishi FTO.
- Someone asked if a Ferrari 458 can be refueled with RON 88 fuel. The 458 is a supercar bro...
Last modified by FastMojo2, 13 September 2018, 03:23

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
BugattiBoy, 13 September 2018, 15:24
At middle school a Tesla Model S 70 rolled into carpool and some kid said to his friend getting in the car "Awesome P100D dude"
Kys... it literally said 70 on the back of the car -,-

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
MarylandSpotter, 14 September 2018, 00:50
FastMojo2 wrote:
I saw a Rolls-Royce Ghost again in Plaza Indonesia today. Several seconds later, some Indian female tourists admires the car by calling it a 'nice Mercedes-Benz'.

Upon saying that, everybody nearby starts to look at them lol!

i saw a Rolls Royce phantom 2018 coming out of a "players lot" at a football game in Baltimore. And my car nube dad said LOOK IT'S A BENTLEY MMMUUUSSSLLLAANNNEE!!!!

i spend the 20min ride home giving him a lecture on luxury cars :P

PS: i got the pic though :)

MarylandSpotter
from Maryland
MarylandSpotter, 14 September 2018, 00:53
FastMojo2 wrote:
What I got recently:

- When I spot the red Honda NSX (NC1) at Honda Galleria Senayan City back then, I once heard some kids running to the car yelling 'FEEEERRRAAAAARRRIIII!!!'
- Someone called a Rolls-Royce Ghost an overpriced Mercedes S-Class.
- Someone made a bad comment on my Novitec Torado Lamborghini Aventador shot, saying that bodykits and wings are for ricers only.
- Someone called a Mazda MX-5 (ND) a Ferrari 458, just because it's red and only had 2 seats.
- Someone called a base model Ecoboost Mustang (V6) a Challenger SRT or something like that.
- Someone called a Toyota Supra RZ an Infiniti G35.

And finally...
- Someone asked me if the Lamborghini Huracan can fit 7 people in it.

WTF!!! on the last one... seriously! you can't even fit 7 people into the new URUS SUV for god's sake!

MarylandSpotter
from Maryland
DjShift, 14 September 2018, 01:35
At the car show I went to the other day a spectator came over to a Lotus Elise that was stopped in a line of traffic and asked if it was a McLaren 670. The Lotus driver said, "nope, a Lotus Elise" and so the spectator said, "ah well that's good enough I suppose."

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Post a reply