Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FastMojo2, 15 May 2018, 12:54
I can sometimes heard people calling (almost) every exotics in Indonesia a corruptor's car. Kinda discriminating though.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 15 May 2018, 12:54

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
pdkcars, 15 May 2018, 17:58
UtahCarSpotter wrote:
A husband tried impressing his wife with his knowledge saying a Bentley does 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.

Well, to be fair, most of the current and last-gen continentals can.
Last modified by pdkcars, 15 May 2018, 17:59

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 16 May 2018, 13:22
pdkcars wrote:
UtahCarSpotter wrote:
A husband tried impressing his wife with his knowledge saying a Bentley does 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.

Well, to be fair, most of the current and last-gen continentals can.

Aye, it's true.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mazdafreak, 19 May 2018, 00:14
"Some cars have vents on the hood to let the heat out, because heat rises and lifts up the front of the car, reducing the amount of traction provided by the tires."

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Leaf_Soto, 19 May 2018, 23:50
Mazdafreak wrote:
"Some cars have vents on the hood to let the heat out, because heat rises and lifts up the front of the car, reducing the amount of traction provided by the tires."

What moron came up with that?

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FastMojo2, 20 May 2018, 15:12
Recently heard that some guy said that the Audi R8 had a Mazda rotary engine. I literally can't stop laughing at him. But whatever if he always thought about brapapapapappp stustustustu.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Leaf_Soto, 20 May 2018, 22:35
FastMojo2 wrote:
Recently heard that some guy said that the Audi R8 had a Mazda rotary engine. I literally can't stop laughing at him. But whatever if he always thought about brapapapapappp stustustustu.

If someone rotary swapped an R8 I'd have them burned alive in said car

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FastMojo2, 21 May 2018, 03:35
Someone called the Lexus LC500 as 'the fastest Lexus ever'.

[http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/231/230421.jpg]

Clearly haven't heard about the LFA yet.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 21 May 2018, 03:37

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
r8lover, 22 May 2018, 00:14
Just read the comments under any Tesla post by a car publication, then proceed to get cancer from the stupidity.
Deleted account
FastMojo2, 24 May 2018, 04:51
Literally these new ones from pics that I've taken:
- Someone called every single car painted gold (even chrome gold wraps) were owned by Dubai Princes/Arabs. Really?

Try check these out if you think so.
[http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/226/225225.jpg]
[http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/228/227750.jpg]

- Someone thinks more displacement = more power = faster. So, an SRT Viper with 8.4L Odd-firing V10 was said to be even faster than a Koenigsegg CCX with a 4.7L Supercharged V8. Also a 1960s Chevrolet Impala with a 7.0L V8 had more horsepower than a Ferrari F12berlinetta.
- Someone called a Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) a Mercedes-Benz SL racecar or some sort.
- Someone called a Bugatti Veyron and Koenigsegg CCX from my picture as 'Truffade Adder' and 'Overflod Entity XF' respectively (referencing GTA V).
- Someone called a Ferrari 458 Italia a Lamborghini Gallardo, and also said it as a 'nice AWD supercar'.
- Someone called a Maserati Levante a Range Rover.
- Someone called a Rolls-Royce Dawn a large Bentley Continental GT Cabrio.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 24 May 2018, 04:53

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 14 July 2018, 09:13
Saw a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale at Plaza Indonesia today at the Eurokars showroom and heard from afar someone saying it was German.

Maserati is German? U serious?

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Leaf_Soto, 16 July 2018, 15:55
FastMojo2 wrote:
Saw a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale at Plaza Indonesia today at the Eurokars showroom and heard from afar someone saying it was German.

Maserati is German? U serious?

Good god...

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
bullchaser, 17 July 2018, 18:01
In IL we have an event called Supercar Saturdays. So I told my friend about it, and she was like, "Oh... Is that some sort of car spotting holiday?" I died.

bullchaser
from Illinois
waddle2gracious, 17 July 2018, 21:15
bullchaser wrote:
In IL we have an event called Supercar Saturdays. So I told my friend about it, and she was like, "Oh... Is that some sort of car spotting holiday?" I died.

I mean it essentially is a holiday down here at the Fort Lauderdale event xD

waddle2gracious
from Florida
dandude999, 20 July 2018, 07:39
When I was in Spain, there was a Brabus AMG and some woman said the owner of the car stuck a 'B' badge on it to pretend it was a Bugatti and said she wasn't falling for it lol!

Also, an old woman said that an Aventador SV was rented but it couldn't have been rented as it was on Kuwaiti plates in Spain and you can't rent cars on foreign plates and I highly doubt you can bring rental cars to other countries lol!

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Post a reply