King_AM wrote:
Stranger: "What year is your Corvette?"
Owner: "2016".

It was actually a Porsche 918 Spyder.

Lol

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Ma-auto, 17 January 2018, 01:03
Just this weekend I was at the Boston autoshow hanging around the Eastside Motoring booth, taking photos of @pandasti's car... Man the sh*t I would hear lmao. "How does he even go over one speedbump?" (...classic) "How does he turn?" "Aren't Subarus supposed to be lifted and flying off jumps" "He can't drive like this... Can he?" And my personal favorite... "He must be on hydraulics"

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
loislois76, 17 January 2018, 13:03
A famous youtuber (MoVlogs) who vloggs about cars and claims himself as a car enthusiast.

Movlogs at a car collection "I have no idea what this car is but it looks special!"
Owner : "it's the Gullwing..."
MoVlogs : "ooooh... I saw one of this in the classic car shows and they won like ... the most expensive car or something... Oh guys! the Mercedes Gullwing.. this is like the Sls started"

The re are 3 911 in a row:
Movlog "Oh look at that ! 2 911 GT3 RS! Damn"
Owner: " And this is the 911 R...."
Movlogs "Oh! The brand new one? Damn i didn't even notice it !

loislois76
458_Eddy, 17 January 2018, 13:38
when I was a kid I used to think Nissan 350z's were porsches...so I would always call them porsches but nobody ever corrected me

458_Eddy
from North Carolina
dandude999, 17 January 2018, 17:13
I used to think Porsche Cayman's were 911's and some bland 911's were Boxster's.
Last modified by dandude999, 17 January 2018, 17:13

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
cincyspotter, 18 January 2018, 19:06
I was out taking pictures of a gorgeous Ferrari 458 when a lady came up and asked if it was more expensive then the new Mazda Miata.

cincyspotter
from cincinnati, Ohio
Leaf_Soto, 18 January 2018, 20:24
cincyspotter wrote:
I was out taking pictures of a gorgeous Ferrari 458 when a lady came up and asked if it was more expensive then the new Mazda Miata.

I would have told her: "Ma'am you could by 6 Miata's for the price of 1 on these."

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
ethanmckinley1, 19 January 2018, 00:21
I have this one friend who doesn't know a lot about cars but sometimes he thinks he does and one time we were talking about the fastest car in the world and he said it was the Bugatti because it went over 300 MPH (keep in mind this was before the Chiron was tested, and I didn't want to get into specifics about how the Hennesey Venom is technically the fastest car but they didn't pass Guisnees's requirements blah blah blah) . I respectfully told him that he was incorrect and I even looked it up and he still insisted he was right. But it was all cool.

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
r8lover, 19 January 2018, 00:50
ethanmckinley1 wrote:
I didn't want to get into specifics about how the Hennesey Venom is technically the fastest car but they didn't pass Guisnees's requirements blah blah blah)

Well for modified cars a Ford GT hit the 300mph mark (the Venom IS still a modified Lotus Exige)
Deleted account
Leaf_Soto, 19 January 2018, 01:06
r8lover wrote:
ethanmckinley1 wrote:
I didn't want to get into specifics about how the Hennesey Venom is technically the fastest car but they didn't pass Guisnees's requirements blah blah blah)

Well for modified cars a Ford GT hit the 300mph mark (the Venom IS still a modified Lotus Exige)

Modified GT? Modify a Jet engine with wheels then you have 1000 mph.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mustang1, 19 January 2018, 02:22
a 650s was a mclaren F1 worth 500k...

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Leaf_Soto, 19 January 2018, 04:43
Read the comments on this

https://www.deviantart.com/art/fj-726290014

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FastMojo2, 27 January 2018, 12:24
I once show my friend a picture of a Ferrari 488 GTS and he said that it was the 'Cocksuckers' cars'.

I said: 'Really man?'

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
sumosloths, 10 February 2018, 18:53
Mustang1 wrote:
a 650s was a mclaren F1 worth 500k...

Most people I've seen think any McLaren is worth over $1m.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 10 February 2018, 19:00
My friend always said her mom had a Prius, and one time her car broke down and she said she was taking the Prius.

She showed up in a Hyundai Accent. I was like "I thought you had a Prius" and she was like "...it's not a Prius?". I said "look, it says Hyundai Accent right there" and she was like "I thought it said Prius".

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Post a reply