Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Should I post it or not?
YES

NO

Total: 18
MDPhotography88, 09 July 2015, 22:10
Before I consider posting a pic of an Audi RS 5 Cabriolet, what do you guys think? Should I post it or not?

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Mazdafreak, 09 July 2015, 23:37
Eh, I've only seen one RS5 Cab but the coupes are pretty common. I'd probably refrain from posting it if I were you.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
r8lover, 10 July 2015, 00:43
My response: https://youtu.be/mJXYMDu6dpY
Last modified by r8lover, 10 July 2015, 00:47
Deleted account
MDPhotography88, 10 July 2015, 17:10
RS 5 Cabriolets are rarer than most Bugatti Veyrons...

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Ma-auto, 10 July 2015, 17:12
MDPhotography88 wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, no...

There were a total of 1,500 RS5's (Cabrio or not) delivered to the US. Even without the production number of the cabriolet, you can infer that there were definitely more than 450 produced.

Even with 450 Veyrons built, many are kept in garages, never to be driven on the open road.

Your argument is invalid.
Last modified by Ma-auto, 10 July 2015, 17:17

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
RamenLover65, 10 July 2015, 17:54
That's pretty rare though... Only 1500 total were produced? That's kinda rare.
Last modified by RamenLover65, 10 July 2015, 17:55

RamenLover65
from Greenwood Village , Colorado
MDPhotography88, 10 July 2015, 17:59
Driveblox man wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:

There were a total of 1,500 RS5's (Cabrio or not) delivered to the US. Even without the production number of the cabriolet, you can infer that there were definitely more than 450 produced.

Even with 450 Veyrons built, many are kept in garages, never to be driven on the open road.

What are you talking about?? People ALL OVER drive Veyrons, plus the RS 5 Cabriolet is considerably close to being as rare as a Bugatti Veyron!
Last modified by MDPhotography88, 10 July 2015, 18:00

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Diablo_SV, 10 July 2015, 18:06
Driveblox man wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:

I've seen way more pictures of Veyrons than RS5 Cabriolets, and I've never even seen one. But I have seen multiple Veyrons, so I'd have to disagree with you

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Eeti, 10 July 2015, 19:31
MDPhotography88 wrote:
What are you talking about?? People ALL OVER drive Veyrons, plus the RS 5 Cabriolet is considerably close to being as rare as a Bugatti Veyron!

what.....

what.

Seriously are some people here saying RS5 (even only the cab.) is rarer than Veyron?

Yeah okay.
Last modified by Eeti, 10 July 2015, 19:36
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 10 July 2015, 19:34
Diablo_SV wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:

I've seen way more pictures of Veyrons than RS5 Cabriolets, and I've never even seen one. But I have seen multiple Veyrons, so I'd have to disagree with you

PICTURES. Because it's a goddamn Veyron! Compare the amount of people who would rather take a picture of a Veyron to the amount who would rather snap one of an RS5.

Ma-auto
Ma-auto, 10 July 2015, 19:34
Eeti wrote:
Seriously are some people here saying RS5 (even only the cab.) is rarer than Veyron?

Somehow yes...

Ma-auto
Eeti, 10 July 2015, 19:36
Driveblox man wrote:
Eeti wrote:

Somehow yes...

I quit.
Deleted account
Eeti, 10 July 2015, 19:38
But really, answering OP's question, you can basically post anything even remotely rare you want in here, the mods might delete it or they might not.
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 10 July 2015, 19:39
RS5's are not even close to the rarity of Veyrons. If you post it it will probably be deleted, so don't.

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
Ma-auto, 10 July 2015, 19:41
Eeti wrote:
But really, answering OP's question, you can basically post anything even remotely rare you want in here, the mods might delete it or they might not.

Exactly. I'm not saying it shouldn't be posted, but the comparison to the Veyron? Bullshit.

Ma-auto
Post a reply