Should I post it or not?
YES

NO

Total: 18
ianr22, 10 July 2015, 19:42
Eeti wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
Eeti wrote:
Seriously are some people here saying RS5 (even only the cab.) is rarer than Veyron?

Somehow yes...

I quit.

And so do I
Deleted account
CanvasRider, 10 July 2015, 20:42
Ive seen an RS5 in North Dakota. North DAfuckingKota! If you see something here, then its not that rare. The car was actually a great spec, matte blue
[http://i.imgur.com/7YMyq9W.jpg]
Last modified by CanvasRider, 10 July 2015, 20:54

CanvasRider
r8lover, 10 July 2015, 21:40
MDPhotography88 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
MDPhotography88 wrote:
RS 5 Cabriolets are rarer than most Bugatti Veyrons...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, no...

There were a total of 1,500 RS5's (Cabrio or not) delivered to the US. Even without the production number of the cabriolet, you can infer that there were definitely more than 450 produced.

Even with 450 Veyrons built, many are kept in garages, never to be driven on the open road.

Your argument is invalid.

What are you talking about?? People ALL OVER drive Veyrons, plus the RS 5 Cabriolet is considerably close to being as rare as a Bugatti Veyron!

LOL you must be insane. First thing, people all over do NOT drive Veyrons. I'm sure 50+% of all Veyrons have barely even left their garages in the past year. Secondly, rarity is such a stupid thing to bring up. That's like saying some special edition Mini or Fiat is special because it was made in limited numbers. Thirdly, it's not like it takes too much (comparatively) to purchase an RS5. It's something like $75,000 compared to a Veyron's $1-3 million.

Though if you really want a photo of yours deleted, go ahead and post it. :)
Deleted account
CanvasRider, 10 July 2015, 21:41
People can be retarded sometimes

CanvasRider
r8lover, 10 July 2015, 21:41
Diablo_SV wrote:
I've seen way more pictures of Veyrons than RS5 Cabriolets, and I've never even seen one. But I have seen multiple Veyrons, so I'd have to disagree with you

That's almost like saying "I don't see as many pictures of Fiat 500s as I do Veyrons, so the 500 must be rarer."
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 11 July 2015, 01:18
r8lover wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
I've seen way more pictures of Veyrons than RS5 Cabriolets, and I've never even seen one. But I have seen multiple Veyrons, so I'd have to disagree with you

That's almost like saying "I don't see as many pictures of Fiat 500s as I do Veyrons, so the 500 must be rarer."

True

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
ianr22, 11 July 2015, 01:33
You guys are so stupid.
Deleted account
Post a reply