Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
williamparish, 04 February 2015, 22:54
Whats the spot that surprised you the most, based on where you saw it etc, like seeing a Lambo in the ghetto. Mine is probably this. First of all, who gets gas for a Ferrari at Sheetz? Secondly, this is a low income area so it really surprised me to see it here, my best guess is they were headed either to Raleigh from Virginia or vice versa but who knows.

williamparish
from North Carolina
alex_absolute, 05 February 2015, 02:44
The speed 12 in london, just because of how oddball it was, absolutely crazy gt1 tvr after a day of ferraris etc

alex_absolute
from the isle of man, United Kingdom
GvanExotics, 05 February 2015, 05:52
Bugatti in the middle of Idaho

GvanExotics
from Pittsford, New York
Lamborarri, 05 February 2015, 07:25
Lucra LC470 at a Culvers in Downers Grove, Illinois. I missed the shot, but it looked cool.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
cincyspotter, 05 February 2015, 07:47
2 Ferrari 458s in my neighborhood

cincyspotter
from cincinnati, Ohio
venomgt95, 05 February 2015, 07:56
Either the Viper i saw in my town 2 summers ago, OR the Maserati/Viper combo i saw at a body shop.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
cargame_parker, 05 February 2015, 08:28
Michael Jordan's F12 in my neighborhood

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Saviorsantos7, 05 February 2015, 08:58
Saw an F12 and followed it. Met up with the owner, an old doctor, who let me take some quick shots of it.

Saviorsantos7
sumosloths, 05 February 2015, 10:06
The P1 I spotted on Monday. A different P1 (that was grey) had been spotted about 15 miles away, so I was checking out that place, but I didn't find it, so I left, and stopped in Burlingame on the way home. I found a California T on a side street, so I was about to take a photo of it, and then I hear/see the P1 go down the main street, and I just started sprinting after it. Did not expect to actually find a P1 that day, since I couldn't find the other one.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
flacolp-700, 05 February 2015, 10:17
I saw a Ferrari F355 in a ghetto area...Also I know a dude that owns a nice camaro ZL1 and lives in a trailer.

flacolp-700
from knightdale, North Carolina
hyoung90, 05 February 2015, 10:45
The 918 i spotted last Friday. Wasn't a good spotting day, so i started walking around the neighborhood and out of nowhere I saw a 918 turn in. So i started chasing it with my camera, and owner stopped for me to take pictures.
Weird cause that was the only amazing spot i saw that day, there weren't anything else but a few Maseratis, Bentleys and Ferraris.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
AJ Ferrari, 05 February 2015, 11:27
I would say my most surprising spots would be the ones I have seen in my hometown of Huntsville, AL. The Carrera GT probably made me the most excited.

AJ Ferrari
venomgt95, 05 February 2015, 11:28
hyoung90 wrote:
The 918 i spotted last Friday. Wasn't a good spotting day, so i started walking around the neighborhood and out of nowhere I saw a 918 turn in. So i started chasing it with my camera, and owner stopped for me to take pictures.
Weird cause that was the only amazing spot i saw that day, there weren't anything else but a few Maseratis, Bentleys and Ferraris.

I wouldve been happy just seeing a Maserati.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Diablo_SV, 05 February 2015, 16:01
The purple 458 I saw was pretty surprising.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
wtfsia69, 05 February 2015, 16:10
flacolp-700 wrote:
I saw a Ferrari F355 in a ghetto area...Also I know a dude that owns a nice camaro ZL1 and lives in a trailer.

Someone has got their priorities straight.

wtfsia69
Post a reply