Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamborarri, 16 November 2014, 17:05
This forum is for anyone who is torn between some images they would like to post but don't want to upload all of them. Just say what cars are in the shots, and other spotters will tell you what they want to see.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
car-beast, 16 November 2014, 17:07
Lamborarri wrote:
This forum is for anyone who is torn between some images they would like to post but don't want to upload all of them. Just say what cars are in the shots, and other spotters will tell you what they want to see.

What is the point? If someone is debating between two shots both are going to get posted anyways so why does this matter?
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 16 November 2014, 17:09
Some people (like me) want to go for quality over quantity, so some will not post all of their shots. That is why I created this post.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 16 November 2014, 18:02
car-beast wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

What is the point? If someone is debating between two shots both are going to get posted anyways so why does this matter?

I think this is meant for situations in which someone has taken many shots of one car and can't seem to figure out the best two to post. This happens most often when someone has already uploaded one picture of a car and wants to upload a second one. I think this is a pretty good idea, but I feel like some people might just use this as a way of uploading more than two shots.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Lamborarri, 16 November 2014, 18:05
sumosloths wrote:
car-beast wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

I think this is meant for situations in which someone has taken many shots of one car and can't seem to figure out the best two to post. This happens most often when someone has already uploaded one picture of a car and wants to upload a second one. I think this is a pretty good idea, but I feel like some people might just use this as a way of uploading more than two shots.

Precisely. That said, what should I post next?

Corvette Stingray/California Combo
Older 911 Turbo
12C
Gallardo Performante

Lamborarri
from Illinois
nyexphotography, 16 November 2014, 18:37
car-beast wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

+1

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
car-beast, 16 November 2014, 19:34
sumosloths wrote:
car-beast wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

If that is the case then I guess that's okay, but if someone list a bunch of cars asking what to post next, who really cares? Like I said, they're all probably going to get posted at some point.
Deleted account
Post a reply