Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
davisvehicles, 26 January 2016, 04:44
Milwaukee Area:

Wisconsin Club on Good Hope Road (F12)

Mequon: Country Clubs, Elite Sports Club, Intersection of Mequon Rd. and Pt. Washington rd (SLS,MP4-12C)

Downtown Milwaukee (Specifically weekend nights): Carson Steakhouse, Carnevor Steakhouse, Intercontinental Hotel, Mason Street Grille, The Capital Grille, Mo's Steakhouse (458 Spider, Ford GT, 458 Speciale, DB5)

Brookfield: Cars cruising capital drive and Bluemound road, Westmoor Country Club, Brookfield Square Mall (512bb)

Delafield/Pewaukee/Hartland: Downtown Areas and Country Clubs. Seemingly pretty random, I dont go out there much. (Spyker C8, 918)
Last modified by davisvehicles, 26 January 2016, 04:45

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
davisvehicles, 26 January 2016, 04:49
sumosloths wrote:
Bay area:

. San Francisco (Downtown, Embarcadaro, Marina, Fairmont hotel, Cathedral Hill)
. Downtown Burlingame
. Downtown Palo Alto
. Woodside
. Downtown Los Gatos (pic coming soon)
. Santana Row in San Jose (I don't have a pic on ES, so I used one of Chase's)

Penn State:

. Downtown State College

Here is something I spotted in Los Gatos on my first trip, it is a very good town for spotting (as is most of the bay area!!!)
458 Spider

davisvehicles
sumosloths, 26 January 2016, 06:08
davisvehicles wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Bay area:

. San Francisco (Downtown, Embarcadaro, Marina, Fairmont hotel, Cathedral Hill)
. Downtown Burlingame
. Downtown Palo Alto
. Woodside
. Downtown Los Gatos (pic coming soon)
. Santana Row in San Jose (I don't have a pic on ES, so I used one of Chase's)

Penn State:

. Downtown State College

Here is something I spotted in Los Gatos on my first trip, it is a very good town for spotting (as is most of the bay area!!!)
458 Spider

Haha, that's actually the exact car that I'm going to post soon!

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Mustang1, 26 January 2016, 21:59
Hamilton place mall(J Alexanders especially)

vanquish at the mall
Gallardo at J Alexanders
4c very close to the mall

at any of the hospitals
amg gts at northpark hospital(hixson)
m5 at the sam hospital
he works at parkridge hospital
seen at erlanger

the big private schools(Boyd Buchannan, Mccalie, and Baylor)
4c at Baylor(they also own the black one)
vanquish at boyd(they also own a db9 volante, wraith, granturismo, and a viper)
granturismo at Mccalie

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Mtweedel13, 27 January 2016, 20:54
The best places to spot in Tampa need a list:

1. Azeele St. And Dale Mabry Hwy.

This place is filled to the brim with exotics. I've only been here twice, and I've seen a Shelby Cobra, Delorean, and tons of Maseratis, Teslas, and Bentleys.

2. Gandy Blvd., Tampa side.

Another great place to spot. In just 3 trips, I've seen a Fisker Karma, several Maseratis, and a Rolls-Royce Phantom.

3. Riverglen neighborhood, Riverview.

Just by spotting in my own neighborhood, I've found a Lamborghini Aventador, Audi R8, Nissan GT-R, Porsche 911 GT3, 1980 Ferrari 328 GTSi, a Bentley, 2 Saleen S281s, M3, M4, M5, Dinan 5, Mercedes C63 AMG, and (unconfirmed to be in the area) a Ferrari 458 Spider.

4. Brandon Blvd and I-75 (Westfield Brandon and Movie theater)

Just in this area, you can find a couple of Lamborghinis, another 458, A Saleen S281, and Teslas Galore. I must have seen 100 in this area by now, including a Roadster.

5. Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg side.

On this side of the bay, you can find several Maseratis and Bentleys, as well as some Ferraris, a Dodge Viper here and there, and a TVR Chimaera. Plus, its home to the luxury dealer.

6. US 301 around the Alafia River.

Driving through this area, you can possibly see a few Maseratis, a Bentley, A Rolls-Royce Wraith, Acura NSX, Plymouth Prowler, 3 Lotuses, and, once again, Teslas Galore, along with a Lamborghini here and there.

7. Lutz

Just on SR 54, I've seen another Fisker, an Audi R8, and several other exotics. Definitely a good place to spot.

8. Palm Harbor (US 19 and Tampa Rd areas)

Just in this area, I've seen yet another Fisker, Saleen S331 Supercab, Nissan GT-R, and more Lotuses. Plus a Ferrari dealer.

Hope this helps

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
REPTILE_NW, 20 February 2016, 22:14
I'm going to missouri this spring, Anyone know good places to spot in St louis or Kansas city?

REPTILE_NW
from Portland, Oregon
lamboman505, 21 February 2016, 03:17
Cars and coffee lol

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
davisvehicles, 22 February 2016, 12:52
REPTILE_NW wrote:
I'm going to missouri this spring, Anyone know good places to spot in St louis or Kansas city?

You have to go to Plaza Frontenac in st louis!!

davisvehicles
Diablo_SV, 22 February 2016, 20:53
Best stuff around me is spotted in Pittsford Plaza, country clubs, certain hotels, along the coast of Canandaigua lake, and on rare occasions the malls (usually low caliper stuff at malls if there is anything).
Last modified by Diablo_SV, 22 February 2016, 20:54

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
nyexphotography, 22 February 2016, 21:13
Diablo_SV wrote:
Best stuff around me is spotted in Pittsford Plaza, country clubs, certain hotels, along the coast of Canandaigua lake, and on rare occasions the malls (usually low caliper stuff at malls if there is anything).

Except the Lamborghinis

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Diablo_SV, 22 February 2016, 22:18
nyexphotography wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:

Except the Lamborghinis

Which were 2 years ago

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
King_AM, 22 February 2016, 23:18
For me, it's easily Beverly Hills. However, for those of you who will visit California one day, try Malibu, Newport Beach, San Diego, and La Jolla. I live in the L.A. county so S.D. is too far away from me in this case.

King_AM
davisvehicles, 23 February 2016, 01:36
King_AM wrote:
For me, it's easily Beverly Hills. However, for those of you who will visit California one day, try Malibu, Newport Beach, San Diego, and La Jolla. I live in the L.A. county so S.D. is too far away from me in this case.

Ill be there in July for spotting, and am gonna go to beverly hills and malibu! Dont plan on going anywhere else because where we are staying (hollywood hills) is too far away.

davisvehicles
nyexphotography, 23 February 2016, 02:53
Diablo_SV wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:

Except the Lamborghinis

Which were 2 years ago

I spotted one last year? Plus the two 458's that I spotted last year.
Last modified by nyexphotography, 23 February 2016, 02:56

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Diablo_SV, 23 February 2016, 11:50
nyexphotography wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:

Except the Lamborghinis

Which were 2 years ago

I spotted one last year? Plus the two 458's that I spotted last year.

Still not great

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply