Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 23 March 2014, 11:48
Is Washington DC any good for spotting? I'll be going down there for a few days for my senior trip soon but want to know if i should expect to see anything.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
W16, 24 March 2014, 00:17
Georgetown and Tysons Corner are both nice, but depending on your trip you may not be going there.

W16
from Pennsylvania
DjShift, 24 March 2014, 12:18
W16 wrote:
Georgetown and Tysons Corner are both nice, but depending on your trip you may not be going there.

I really have no idea where we'll be going. Whatever places are government-like i guess. But we aren't even going to the whitehouse this year.

DjShift
nyexphotography, 24 March 2014, 13:53
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

I really have no idea where we'll be going. Whatever places are government-like i guess. But we aren't even going to the whitehouse this year.

Sam, no offend but would they even let you in the white house?

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Mazdafreak, 24 March 2014, 18:45
I was there a few years back. My family stayed in Annandale, and the weather was incredibly bad, but I did see an Aston Martin DBS driving around near a metro station (first Aston I had ever seen), a Tesla Roadster parked on the side of a road in D.C., a Lotus Exige at a Jason's Deli outside of D.C., and an Aston Martin V8 Vantage passed us as we were leaving on I-95. It was several years back though, so I don't really remember where much was.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
DjShift, 24 March 2014, 21:33
Mazdafreak wrote:
I was there a few years back. My family stayed in Annandale, and the weather was incredibly bad, but I did see an Aston Martin DBS driving around near a metro station (first Aston I had ever seen), a Tesla Roadster parked on the side of a road in D.C., a Lotus Exige at a Jason's Deli outside of D.C., and an Aston Martin V8 Vantage passed us as we were leaving on I-95. It was several years back though, so I don't really remember where much was.

That's a lot of exotics to me so i guess i'm good. Cool. Thank you.

DjShift
DjShift, 24 March 2014, 21:34
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

That depends, do they search you at the door?

DjShift
NJsupercars, 24 March 2014, 21:37
DjShift wrote:
Is Washington DC any good for spotting? I'll be going down there for a few days for my senior trip soon but want to know if i should expect to see anything.

Not really I went there for 4 days and all I saw was a Chrysler 300 SRT8, slammed E46 M3 and a Lotus Exige S

NJsupercars
from New Jersey
williamparish, 24 March 2014, 21:42
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

We didn't get past the fence haha. DC has allot of cool things to look at. None of which are exotic cars. I'm sure it has its spots though.

williamparish
from North Carolina
nyexphotography, 24 March 2014, 21:43
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

99% chance yes.

nyexphotography
DjShift, 24 March 2014, 21:48
NJsupercars wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Not really I went there for 4 days and all I saw was a Chrysler 300 SRT8, slammed E46 M3 and a Lotus Exige S

I like Exiges so that would be cool too.

DjShift
DjShift, 24 March 2014, 21:48
williamparish wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

We didn't get past the fence haha. DC has allot of cool things to look at. None of which are exotic cars. I'm sure it has its spots though.

Yeah, i'm looking forward to seeing that huge museum place.

DjShift
DjShift, 24 March 2014, 21:51
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

99% chance yes.

Then i probably wouldn't.

DjShift
nyexphotography, 24 March 2014, 21:59
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

99% chance yes.

Im not surprised and I don't even wanna know why

nyexphotography
DjShift, 24 March 2014, 22:01
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
W16 wrote:

99% chance yes.

Im not surprised and I don't even wanna know why

Well it wont be a gun. That's for sure. Obama's my favorite president ever. But you aint gonna find me without some bud in my pocket.

DjShift
Post a reply