Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
SDJ2_Photography, 28 September 2013, 08:01
apwoz wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
Is there any chance (when i'm older and just say i get the job) that if i worked as a track-cleanup guy that i could keep some of the pieces of the cars? :D

Depends on the series. Ie Indy car likes to have all the parts back. NASCAR doesn't really care. a lot of people have parts as mementos. It also depends on the part some parts get taken back to the garage because often teams like to try to fix cars and get them back out.

Last year I did pick up an engine plate off a 911 RSR) that was testing during an event

I can't wait to work down there, but its an hour drive. I get a C6 corvette as my first car, so i may be able to shorten that time :D

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
apwoz, 28 September 2013, 08:40
SDJ2 wrote:
apwoz wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
Is there any chance (when i'm older and just say i get the job) that if i worked as a track-cleanup guy that i could keep some of the pieces of the cars? :D

Depends on the series. Ie Indy car likes to have all the parts back. NASCAR doesn't really care. a lot of people have parts as mementos. It also depends on the part some parts get taken back to the garage because often teams like to try to fix cars and get them back out.

Last year I did pick up an engine plate off a 911 RSR) that was testing during an event

I can't wait to work down there, but its an hour drive. I get a C6 corvette as my first car, so i may be able to shorten that time :D

An hour is nothing. We come from Rochester and it's an hour and a half. Some of the people come from buffalo, Albany, PA and there is one guy from Canada who comes down about once a month. it's an eclectic bunch indeed

apwoz
from Rochester, New York
SDJ2_Photography, 28 September 2013, 09:21
apwoz wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
apwoz wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:

An hour is nothing. We come from Rochester and it's an hour and a half. Some of the people come from buffalo, Albany, PA and there is one guy from Canada who comes down about once a month. it's an eclectic bunch indeed

My dream job is to be the track owner, but that wont ever happen

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
joshmphotography, 28 September 2013, 10:40
I'd love to work at the track, but the only downside is I would miss what I would see there as a spectator.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 28 September 2013, 14:03
apwoz wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
apwoz wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:

It's an hour 40 from Sodus and i'm closer to Watkins Glen than Rochester is.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
SDJ2_Photography, 28 September 2013, 14:06
We like idk go a back way and it only takes an hour from pittsford

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
SDJ2_Photography, 28 September 2013, 21:17
Don't let this thread die guys

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
joshmphotography, 28 September 2013, 21:49
I'm not really liking this forum. We dont get notifications and you always have to click to the last page.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 28 September 2013, 21:50
I also prefer using the photo.

The forum is more for polls and questions than it is for conversations.

DjShift
SDJ2_Photography, 28 September 2013, 21:51
I agree. Totally.
Pick a picture!

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
DjShift, 28 September 2013, 21:53
I thought we had but then everyone logged off during the chemistry conversation.

DjShift
joshmphotography, 28 September 2013, 21:56
Lets just keep that picture. It will take a while to get all of us on another pic.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 28 September 2013, 22:03
I liked using the Carrera GT but people forced us off of that one.

DjShift
joshmphotography, 28 September 2013, 22:06
Dont we have the Murice now?

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 28 September 2013, 22:58
veneno1854 wrote:
Dont we have the Murice now?

Who's Murice?

DjShift