Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FastMojo2, 06 March 2019, 06:47
Just got some really bad news from Facebook. Unfortunately the incidents just got even more worse, day by day. These kind of people (douchebags) were getting out of control.

From what I've seen, they had done these from my eye of view:
- Thread/post hijacking: once they put nonsense comment (spam) on any random post (e.g. have you got permission' stealer, etc.), it means that the post is done. It's hijacked/vandalized, and everybody will ignore it.
- Provocations: one of the worst kind of incident. These were done deliberately on purpose in order to take a person down, lots of times by harsh and evil means, either by abusing the report system, vandalizing the victim's post, saying something that the victim didn't do (accusing), offending, bullying, harassing, etc.
- Abuse: Misusing the site system in order to take the victim down, for example, by continuously reporting every posts that the victim made every single time.

If that's not bad enough, these douchebags were now either blacklisting, saying something bad or provocating the sites that were friends/having good relationiships with the victim. These were particularly giving them a bad name, for example, I was pity of the car spotting site Carspot Worldwide Group after the page was blacklisted by the douchebags.

Hence this is why I rarely post on my Facebook wall nowadays. Every post on my wall (apart from the BNR32 GT-R) has been previously vandalized/hijacked. If it was not for my friendly groups and my family, I would have left Facebook for good.

Those were Facebook car spotting community? More like Facebook sh*tty/cancer community.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 06 March 2019, 12:27

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 16 March 2019, 05:55
Huh, I just received a very bad news from Facebook and Instagram.

A friend told me that all of my photos, stories and status have been spammed, reported and hijacked. This happened even when I didn't interfere with random people. Even worse, I've seen hundreds of spams flooding my messages, e-mails, chats, etc. They also had sent blackmails containing this kind of things even to my campus friends, campus principal, my family members, etc.

I don't know what causes that. These guys were deliberately targetting me for no apparent reason. No wonder many of the car communities in Facebook were just pure cancer. Ignoring them doesn't work either, they're everywhere, uncontrolable and won't stop.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 16 March 2019, 05:58

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 16 March 2019, 08:15
FastMojo2 wrote:

A friend told me that all of my photos, stories and status have been spammed, reported and hijacked. This happened even when I didn't interfere with random people. Even worse, I've seen hundreds of spams flooding my messages, e-mails, chats, etc. They also had sent blackmails containing this kind of things even to my campus friends, campus principal, my family members, etc.

I don't know what causes that. These guys were deliberately targetting me for no apparent reason. No wonder many of the car communities in Facebook were just pure cancer. Ignoring them doesn't work either, they're everywhere, uncontrolable and won't stop.

If they are blackmailing/threatening you, you can report them to the police - here in the UK you can (I don't know about the laws in Indonesia though).

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
FastMojo2, 16 March 2019, 15:44
dandude999 wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:

If they are blackmailing/threatening you, you can report them to the police - here in the UK you can (I don't know about the laws in Indonesia though).

I'll try telling them about it.

P.S. My friend and myself had reported this case to the Facebook and Instagram admins. Glad that the admins had removed those comments (at least for now).

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 27 March 2019, 09:11
Huh, Facebook cancer strikes again.

I just recently joined a new group on Facebook after being recruited by a good friend of mine. At least until this particular guy shows up.

This guy, Ifan Ramahdana, just suddenly started posting nonsense posts and comments on the new group regarding me for no apparent reason. And every of his cronies starts to do the same. This causes a backlash against the group as I suddenly got hated by the said group members, just because of this one guy. Interestingly, Ifan was also a car guy and car spotter just like us, and what he do now was this. This nonsense he did.

Really? This is what a car guy did on Facebook during his leisure? Cancerous stuff? No wonder why Facebook is mostly cancer nowadays. Blocking/reporting people won't work either, because these posts and these kind of people will kept coming in big numbers.

Oh, and don't forget, the incidents mentioned previously was still going on.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 27 March 2019, 15:15

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Mtweedel13, 27 March 2019, 14:39
FastMojo2 wrote:

I just recently joined a new group on Facebook after being recruited by a good friend of mine. At least until this particular guy shows up.

This guy, Ifan Ramahdana, just suddenly started posting nonsense posts and comments on the new group regarding me for no apparent reason. And every of his cronies starts to do the same. This causes a backlash against the group as I suddenly got hated by the said group members, just because of this one guy. Interestingly, Ifan was also a car spotter just like us, and what he do now was this. This nonsense he did.

Really? This is what a car spotter did on Facebook during his leisure? Cancerous stuff? No wonder why Facebook is mostly cancer nowadays. Blocking/reporting people won't work either, because these posts and these kind of people will kept coming in big numbers.

One of the main journalists at AutoDigest.co is trashing you? I hate to be rude, but IDK about this one...

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
FastMojo2, 27 March 2019, 15:09
Mtweedel13 wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:

This guy, Ifan Ramahdana, just suddenly started posting nonsense posts and comments on the new group regarding me for no apparent reason. And every of his cronies starts to do the same. This causes a backlash against the group as I suddenly got hated by the said group members, just because of this one guy. Interestingly, Ifan was also a car guy and car spotter just like us, and what he do now was this. This nonsense he did.

Really? This is what a car guy did on Facebook during his leisure? Cancerous stuff? No wonder why Facebook is mostly cancer nowadays. Blocking/reporting people won't work either, because these posts and these kind of people will kept coming in big numbers.

One of the main journalists at AutoDigest.co is trashing you? I hate to be rude, but IDK about this one...

Yes, from the searching results, he was one of the journalists.

Really a shame. This guy really just gave the site a bad name for what he did. Acting like a 10-year old in front of the other members of the group by destroying other people's names and doing defamation, trolling, harassing, etc. Just like his profile pic.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 27 March 2019, 15:19

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Mtweedel13, 28 March 2019, 00:14
FastMojo2 wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:

Yes, from the searching results, he was one of the journalists.

Really a shame. This guy really just gave the site a bad name for what he did. Acting like a 10-year old in front of the other members of the group by destroying other people's names and doing defamation, trolling, harassing, etc. Just like his profile pic.

Which group? Also, have you gotten screenshots? This would probably help your problem greatly.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
FastMojo2, 28 March 2019, 01:49
Mtweedel13 wrote:

Which group? Also, have you gotten screenshots? This would probably help your problem greatly.

The group name is Otomotif Loverz Indonesia.

I don't have a screenshot of their attacks for now, but I remember I've sent an admin a screenshot of one of the attacks once. You can ask this admin: Rifat Dosy Rahadiansyah

This screenshot is regarding a solved incident that had happened a long time ago, but these douchebags were abusing it by reposting them on any car groups I joined, in order to defame and ruin my car spotter image.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 28 March 2019, 01:50

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 04 April 2019, 06:34
Recently heard from both Facebook and Instagram. Glad both communities were getting better now. Literally after Ifan himself were technically 'busted' (his actions were caught by the Facebook admins).

From what I see, attacks were now far more less happening than what used to happen a long time ago. Now it's back to all the fun/humorous jokes that used to exist back then.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 04 April 2019, 06:39
FastMojo2 wrote:
Recently heard from both Facebook and Instagram. Glad both communities were getting better now. Literally after Ifan himself were technically 'busted' (his actions were caught by the Facebook admins).

From what I see, attacks were now far more less happening than what used to happen a long time ago. Now it's back to all the fun/humorous jokes that used to exist back then.

That's good to hear! : D

dandude999
FastMojo2, 10 April 2019, 11:37
Well, it's all good until this one guy strikes.

Recently, nothing had happened until this one guy starts to attack my account along with his cronies and dozens of fake & hijacked accounts. At a sudden, I got more than 80 spam e-mails, messages and chats directed to my account overnight.

This guy and his cronies had literally done these (including many of the previous attacks that I've experienced):

- Spamming, reporting and hijacking all of my photos, stories and social media status at a short time
- Blackmailing my campus friends, campus principal, my family members, etc. containing this kind of things. Even now they also had did this to the admins/staff of the said social media.
- Provocating, abusing social media features/systems such as reporting dozens of my posts as stolen despite they were not (see above)
- Persuading (even forcing) people to join their dark side. Some even went so far by using hostile tactics. Failed to cooperate with them, and you will get blacklisted by them and your name will get publicly humiliated by them. You will also be massively reported to the admins. If it's a group and its members doesn't want to cooperate, the said group will get blacklisted and will be reported to be taken down. I've said these because I had a friend who had experienced this, and he left the car spotting world because of these douchebags.
- They also had created numerous groups just for this purpose. From what I see, these were the group names that were known to have did provocations and ruining my image: JCH ga ijin adventure (JCH no-permission adventure), Bunuh JCH (murder JCH, had been taken down by admins), anti-JCH (had been taken down by admins), 2019 bunuh JCH (murder JCH in 2019, a spoof of Indonesian presidential campaign 2019GantiPresiden, taken down by admins) and JCH sang pencuri (JCH the stealer, taken down by admins)
Last modified by FastMojo2, 10 April 2019, 11:38

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 10 April 2019, 11:38
Some also even went too far by using bribes (although I haven't confirmed this). Just because one simple hacker that was used to be my friend turned enemy started this, now it had spread all around the world like a virus.

Me and my friend had continuously tried to keep this all under control by taking down all the offending posts, but it doesn't seem to work as they're spreading like a virus.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 10 April 2019, 11:50

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 10 April 2019, 16:45
FastMojo2 wrote:
Some also even went too far by using bribes (although I haven't confirmed this). Just because one simple hacker that was used to be my friend turned enemy started this, now it had spread all around the world like a virus.

Me and my friend had continuously tried to keep this all under control by taking down all the offending posts, but it doesn't seem to work as they're spreading like a virus.

If you can talk to the police about this, I would seriously consider it as it sounds like it is ridiculously out of hand. Are they just targeting you and your friend or multiple people as well?

dandude999
FastMojo2, 10 April 2019, 18:39
dandude999 wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:

If you can talk to the police about this, I would seriously consider it as it sounds like it is ridiculously out of hand. Are they just targeting you and your friend or multiple people as well?

They were mainly targetting me in a huge scale. Also on a little scale to some of my friends that were defending me.

I had talked to the police about these. Unfortunately, they were only able to just took down the offending posts (giving additional help), unless any physical harm were included.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 10 April 2019, 18:42

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Post a reply