Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
SDJ2_Photography, 25 February 2016, 14:23
I've met most of the guys in my area. Diablo_SV, zonda21, joshmphotography, and nyexphotography have all photobombed my shots, and I have spotted joshmphotography's Fiero a few times.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Mazdafreak, 25 February 2016, 17:42
I spotted cargame_parker this past weekend in Charlotte.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
DjShift, 25 February 2016, 23:58
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
I've met most of the guys in my area. Diablo_SV, zonda21, joshmphotography, and nyexphotography have all photobombed my shots, and I have spotted joshmphotography's Fiero a few times.

I think i spotted you in that RIAS photo before but i'm not sure if you spotted me before.

BTW, you going this year?
Last modified by DjShift, 25 February 2016, 23:59

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
nyexphotography, 26 February 2016, 02:26
DjShift wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

I think i spotted you in that RIAS photo before but i'm not sure if you spotted me before.

Im working at PAD's stand/booth on sunday

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
SDJ2_Photography, 26 February 2016, 23:47
DjShift wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

I plan to, probably Thursday though, maybe Friday as I'm out of town Saturday and Sunday.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
DjShift, 27 February 2016, 22:55
I haven't picked a day yet but hopefully this year's better than last year.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
hyoung90, 29 February 2016, 21:52
Met another Dallas spotter today. BrianYYH sat right in front of me in one of my university core classes for weeks and when I pulled up ES, he was like "I have an account too"
f**king mind blown haha
Last modified by hyoung90, 29 February 2016, 22:01

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
sumosloths, 29 February 2016, 23:23
hyoung90 wrote:
Met another Dallas spotter today. BrianYYH sat right in front of me in one of my university core classes for weeks and when I pulled up ES, he was like "I have an account too"
f**king mind blown haha

Haha whoa. I've never met a random person with an ES account.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
hyoung90, 29 February 2016, 23:32
sumosloths wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
f**king mind blown haha

Haha whoa. I've never met a random person with an ES account.

It was crazy, cause I was talking about cars and coffee to this guy who basically knew nothing about cars, so he joined in the conversation while I was pulling up ES
Small ass world

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Ferrarifanman, 06 May 2016, 05:03
MrHOC wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
@Geoff and @Ferrarifanman at car week

[http://i.imgur.com/NXvUtRo.jpg]

LOL. What a great shot.

Oh my god hahahahaha I don't even remember doing that at all.

Ferrarifanman
REPTILE_NW, 06 May 2016, 16:32
You can see me in a lot of the Portland cars & coffee video's by manusfilms

12:30, I'm the guy in the black shirt and camera

8:52
Last modified by REPTILE_NW, 06 May 2016, 16:37

REPTILE_NW
from Portland, Oregon
lamborghini1989, 09 May 2016, 02:51
I feal embarrassed to ask, but what the hell does "Leaping" mean ?
Everywhere i go i hear that word from a lot of spotters in Miami. The word is used a lot on Youtube and Instagram
Deleted account
Twinbros22, 09 May 2016, 02:58
lamborghini1989 wrote:
Everywhere i go i hear that word from a lot of spotters in Miami. The word is used a lot on Youtube and Instagram

Its a term for the type of spotting people do, usually where they sprint to get good shots of cars, run into the streets, and kinda fight with other spotters for the best location for a photo, just to get a shot. Pretty much like the paparazzi of sports cars.
Last modified by Twinbros22, 09 May 2016, 02:59

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
Lamborarri, 09 May 2016, 02:59
Twinbros22 wrote:
lamborghini1989 wrote:

Its a term for the type of spotting people do, usually where they sprint to get good shots of cars, run into the streets, and kinda fight with ofther spotters for location, just to get a shot. Pretty much like the paparazzi of sports cars.

Without the fighting part, I admit to occasionally doing that LOL.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Twinbros22, 09 May 2016, 03:00
Lamborarri wrote:
Twinbros22 wrote:
lamborghini1989 wrote:

Its a term for the type of spotting people do, usually where they sprint to get good shots of cars, run into the streets, and kinda fight with ofther spotters for location, just to get a shot. Pretty much like the paparazzi of sports cars.

Without the fighting part, I admit to occasionally doing that LOL.

If its a good enough car, I'll do it as well! But for the most part I try to spot casually.

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
Post a reply