Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
dandude999, 10 March 2018, 08:37
I created this forum to help people find good spotting locations in cities/areas they don't know, or if they want some tips on good places to spot. So basically, if you want to know where good spotting locations are in a certain city/area, post on this forum and hopefully someone can tell you good spotting locations there!

I am going to Miami, Boca Raton, New York and Washington in Easter. I have already got some good locations for New York and Washington, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some good locations in the Miami/Boca Raton area.
Last modified by dandude999, 10 March 2018, 08:40

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Georgiaspotter, 11 March 2018, 19:23
Where are good spotting locations around Stone Mountain/Tucker/Atlanta?

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Star080, 11 March 2018, 20:10
Miami area:
Ocean Drive
W Hotel
Many random hotels on Collins Ave
Bal Harbour Shops (one of the best places for carspotting)
St. Regis Bal Harbour
Houston's resturant, Boca Raton

Star080
FastMojo2, 12 March 2018, 02:37
If you ever go to Indonesia:

Jakarta:
- Plaza Indonesia
- Plaza Senayan
- Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Grand Indonesia
- Hotel Indonesia & Kempinski Private Residences
- Senayan City
- Pantai Mutiara
- Pacific Place Mall
- SCBD
- Kelapa Gading
- Pluit
- Pondok Indah
- Lebak Bulus
- Pulo Mas Residence
- Kebayoran Baru
- and any other areas in North, Central and South Jakarta

Tangerang/Serpong:
- Flavor Bliss
- Living World
- Areas on The Breeze BSD
Last modified by FastMojo2, 12 March 2018, 05:39

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 12 March 2018, 07:34
Star080 wrote:
Miami area:
Ocean Drive
W Hotel
Many random hotels on Collins Ave
Bal Harbour Shops (one of the best places for carspotting)
St. Regis Bal Harbour
Houston's resturant, Boca Raton

Thanks for the locations! ( :
I will certainly check them all out!
Last modified by dandude999, 12 March 2018, 07:35

dandude999
REPTILE_NW, 12 March 2018, 15:27
dandude999 wrote:
I created this forum to help people find good spotting locations in cities/areas they don't know, or if they want some tips on good places to spot. So basically, if you want to know where good spotting locations are in a certain city/area, post on this forum and hopefully someone can tell you good spotting locations there!

I am going to Miami, Boca Raton, New York and Washington in Easter. I have already got some good locations for New York and Washington, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some good locations in the Miami/Boca Raton area.

Washington State or DC?

REPTILE_NW
from Portland, Oregon
dandude999, 12 March 2018, 16:52
REPTILE_NW wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

Washington State or DC?

Washington DC. If I go to Washington state I will do the whole west coast as well. ( :
Last modified by dandude999, 12 March 2018, 16:53

dandude999
cargame_parker, 21 March 2018, 16:17
Georgiaspotter wrote:
Where are good spotting locations around Stone Mountain/Tucker/Atlanta?

Buckhead!!

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
cargame_parker, 21 March 2018, 16:18
Just got to spot a little on the Golden Gate Bridge! That was always a bucket list thing I can say is done now. Ill post them later!

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
racemanryan, 24 March 2018, 19:07
dandude999 wrote:
REPTILE_NW wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

Washington State or DC?

Washington DC. If I go to Washington state I will do the whole west coast as well. ( :

Yes, I would like to know some spotting locations in DC as well

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Mtweedel13, 25 March 2018, 04:04
racemanryan wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
REPTILE_NW wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

Washington State or DC?

When I went to DC 2 years ago, the best spots I made were in the National Mall itself, but don't doubt any place in general. Even Arlington Cemetery and the Lincoln Park neighborhood east of the Capitol building made for good places to spot, even if they were mostly Maseratis & Porsches, and Georgetown seemed to be crawling with exotics at the time. Also, be sure to check Arlington & Tyson's Corner if you go to Virginia on the trip.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
dandude999, 26 March 2018, 01:53
Mtweedel13 wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
REPTILE_NW wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

Washington State or DC?

When I went to DC 2 years ago, the best spots I made were in the National Mall itself, but don't doubt any place in general. Even Arlington Cemetery and the Lincoln Park neighborhood east of the Capitol building made for good places to spot, even if they were mostly Maseratis & Porsches, and Georgetown seemed to be crawling with exotics at the time. Also, be sure to check Arlington & Tyson's Corner if you go to Virginia on the trip.

Thanks! ( :

I will be sure to check those locations out when I'm there in a few days.

dandude999
racemanryan, 26 March 2018, 17:15
Mtweedel13 wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
REPTILE_NW wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

Washington State or DC?

Thanks! I know that there are also some nicer cars in Alexandria too

racemanryan
REPTILE_NW, 02 April 2018, 16:59
If you ever go to the Pacific Northwest

Washington
Kirkland: Basically any shop around downtown. Lake Street. The Library and Performance Center can also be good around summer.

Bellevue: 8th and Bellevue way. Hyatt Regency. Valet at Shops at the Bravern. any parking garage near downtown or Bellevue Square. Evergreen Village area (A lot of dealerships/ car shops)

Seattle: Buildings around South Lake Union. Shops between Boston Street and Queen Anne Ave. Canlis Valet during lunch/dinner rush. Madison park. University Village Mall. University of Washington area stores and restaurants (Lot of rich students.) Westlake Center. The Shop Restaurant.

Oregon
Portland: Pearl district shops. South Waterfront at certain times. Burlingame near Lewis & Clark College.

Lake Oswego: Lake View Village. State Street. Zupans Market. Houses around Lakewood.

Oregon City/West Linn: Central Village. Willamette Falls drive.

Beaverton/Hillsboro: Nike Headquarters. Central Station. Cedar Hills. Office lots around Murray Blvd. Streets of Tanasborne. Business parks around Orenco. Intel Parking.
Last modified by REPTILE_NW, 02 April 2018, 18:38

REPTILE_NW
from Portland, Oregon
racemanryan, 05 April 2018, 03:02
Anyone have suggestions for Baltimore, MD?

racemanryan
Post a reply