Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
dandude999, 05 April 2018, 12:28
racemanryan wrote:
Anyone have suggestions for Baltimore, MD?

I've never been to Baltimore so I have no idea, but looking at the spots on ES in Baltimore the Four Seasons Hotel there seems like a good place to go. I've been to Washington, which is nearby so I know some good locations there if you need any.
Last modified by dandude999, 05 April 2018, 12:29

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Mazdafreak, 05 April 2018, 17:24
racemanryan wrote:

Wherever you go in Baltimore, take a flak jacket.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
dandude999, 05 April 2018, 20:16
racemanryan wrote:

Washington:

-White house area is very good.

-Restaurants around the White House.

-The Capitol area

-Parking around the central station. For Example, I saw a Qatari Range-Rover Sport SVR and a Bentley Flying Spur in the drop off/pickup zone outside the station.

-Georgetown is certainly one of the best areas for spotting, where I saw a Mclaren MP4-12c, the new AMG GTS and a Hamann BMW X6M.

-7th Street and the surrounding streets tend to have some good cars parked up and driving on them.

-The 5-star hotels around the White House should be quite good, although I saw nothing at them other spotters have. As well as that, check out the

-Mandarin Oriental near the National Mall and Four Seasons in Georgetown.

-I was staying at the Marriot Wardman in the Woodley Park area, which isn't too central so if you're not in the area I wouldn't bother checking it out. I saw 2 supercars parked outside it while I was staying there.

-Just some advice: When you go towards the station and get to where D St NW meets with 2nd St NW which is close to the Hyatt Regency, there are a lot of homeless people/random people just sleeping and lying on the pavements and people swearing at me (for no reason) and each other so I would be careful around there. Maybe it was just an unlucky run-in for me but I would still be cautious about going to that junction.

I hope this helps!
Last modified by dandude999, 05 April 2018, 20:28

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
racemanryan, 13 April 2018, 19:01
Thanks! Does anyone have recommendations for Las Vegas?
dandude999 wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Washington:

-White house area is very good.

-Restaurants around the White House.

-The Capitol area

-Parking around the central station. For Example, I saw a Qatari Range-Rover Sport SVR and a Bentley Flying Spur in the drop off/pickup zone outside the station.

-Georgetown is certainly one of the best areas for spotting, where I saw a Mclaren MP4-12c, the new AMG GTS and a Hamann BMW X6M.

-7th Street and the surrounding streets tend to have some good cars parked up and driving on them.

-The 5-star hotels around the White House should be quite good, although I saw nothing at them other spotters have. As well as that, check out the

-Mandarin Oriental near the National Mall and Four Seasons in Georgetown.

-I was staying at the Marriot Wardman in the Woodley Park area, which isn't too central so if you're not in the area I wouldn't bother checking it out. I saw 2 supercars parked outside it while I was staying there.

-Just some advice: When you go towards the station and get to where D St NW meets with 2nd St NW which is close to the Hyatt Regency, there are a lot of homeless people/random people just sleeping and lying on the pavements and people swearing at me (for no reason) and each other so I would be careful around there. Maybe it was just an unlucky run-in for me but I would still be cautious about going to that junction.

I hope this helps!

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
BugattiBoy, 06 September 2018, 20:44
In Raleigh Strickland Road is a good place to camp out and just watch the cars go by. I've seen a 458 Italia, Maserati Granturismo, 911 Turbos, Corvette ZR1, etc. So not extremely crazy but definitely some pretty cars.

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
Post a reply