Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
HAWPhotography, 25 October 2015, 23:21
Hey guys, so when i try to upload photos up to ES it says they are to big, does anyone have any suggestions as to how, or where i can downsize these images? Thanks!
Last modified by HAWPhotography, 25 October 2015, 23:21
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 25 October 2015, 23:46
HAWPhotography wrote:
Hey guys, so when i try to upload photos up to ES it says they are to big, does anyone have any suggestions as to how, or where i can downsize these images? Thanks!

I have never had this issue so I don't know what to tell you, I usually crop my images though regardless.

EDIT: Actually, never mind, this did happen to me once a long time ago. I just cropped in the sides a tiny bit and it was fine. The picture basically looked the same.
Last modified by Lamborarri, 25 October 2015, 23:48

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 26 October 2015, 01:15
HAWPhotography wrote:

Copy photo. Open copy in photoshop. Save as one quality level lower (instead of 12, pick 11, for example).

I've had to do this a couple times with especially colorful/contrast-y photos.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 26 October 2015, 01:20
If you don't have photoshop, but do have flickr, just upload it to flickr first. Then click the download button, and select one size smaller. Then you'll have a smaller copy of the photo.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Twinbros22, 27 October 2015, 01:07
I have to do this all the time >.> I always bring my photos into Photoshop to re-size and compress them.

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
Post a reply