Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mtweedel13, 17 August 2017, 23:35
With the solar eclipse fast approaching, I was wondering if any of you had any plans to get a once in a lifetime picture of a car with the eclipse?

For example, I'm planning to do a photoshoot with my neighbor's Bentley, but I haven't finalized details.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Maryland_Cars, 18 August 2017, 18:40
WOW! Really wish I had the opportunity to do something like that. Maybe I could try with my friends M5 or maybe with my other friends 69 Pontiac Firebird.

Maryland_Cars
from Kent Island, Maryland
ethanmckinley1, 18 August 2017, 19:19
I live in Oregon where apparently is the best place to see the solar eclipse but my client who I'm doing a photoshoot with wants to wait after the solar eclipse because of all the craziness. Oregon has a population of 4 million and is expecting 3 million more visitors on Monday. Oh well.

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
Mtweedel13, 19 August 2017, 22:40
Update on this:

The guy with the Bentley has responded to me and said that he can do the Porsche that he also has, but the Bentley will come back from out of town on Sunday, so it depends on if he can clean it by Monday. I've also reached out to owners of an M4, a Saleen S281 & 2 Mercedes (E63 & SL65), and a Porsche 911 "S" and brand new '06 Viper (just got it today, will be uploading photos momentarily).

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
mtweedel15, 21 August 2017, 16:38
2nd update:

The guy texted me a few minutes ago to say he was sick, and that he won't be able to do the photoshoot. Bummer. Oh well, at least I can still enjoy the eclipse

mtweedel15
from Riverview, Florida
Georgiaspotter, 20 November 2017, 01:50
I saw a ferrari on the way back from the eclipse

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Leaf_Soto, 20 November 2017, 03:14
It was cloudy I could barely see it, and even so, I saw it through the clouds. Mum was upset when I told her I never used glasses... not that you really needed it for that day cuz it was cloudy

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FanOfSuperCars, 20 November 2017, 04:48
Leaf_Soto wrote:
It was cloudy I could barely see it, and even so, I saw it through the clouds. Mum was upset when I told her I never used glasses... not that you really needed it for that day cuz it was cloudy

Even if it is cloudy you can still damage your eyes. But seeing as you're commenting I must assume you can still see.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 20 November 2017, 04:48

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Leaf_Soto, 20 November 2017, 16:24
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:

Even if it is cloudy you can still damage your eyes. But seeing as you're commenting I must assume you can still see.

And I can see just fine. Thank you very much.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Post a reply