Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
AJ Ferrari, 14 April 2015, 17:17
Having never been to Greenwich, CT before, I was just wondering how the spotting is during mid-May. There is a possibility I may be in that area at the time. Is it still worth a trip even though it will not be during the Concours?

AJ Ferrari
FanOfSuperCars, 14 April 2015, 17:23
AJ Ferrari wrote:
Having never been to Greenwich, CT before, I was just wondering how the spotting is during mid-May. There is a possibility I may be in that area at the time. Is it still worth a trip even though it will not be during the Concours?
I've never been there but from what from what i've heard it sounds like its good all year around.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 14 April 2015, 22:30

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
hyoung90, 14 April 2015, 17:37
Greenwich sounds like a East version of LA.
Where you'd probably be able to get good spots year round

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
HAWPhotography, 14 April 2015, 17:43
I went there once! Not only is there good spotting, but there is also Miller Motorcars which is a supercar dealer that pretty much takes up a whole couple blocks. Check their Instagram as they sometimes have events, like I attended 3x McLaren P1 day where they displayed three different MSO P1s
Deleted account
AJ Ferrari, 14 April 2015, 18:16
Thank you all for the very quick responses. I know there are some great cars around that area and I would be interested to check it out. Also, the weather seems to be very nice in May, which is another factor.

AJ Ferrari
Twinbros22, 14 April 2015, 18:16
Great place! (Originally from CT) you can usually see great cars in the surrounding towns as well.

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
davisvehicles, 14 April 2015, 18:55
AJ Ferrari wrote:
Thank you all for the very quick responses. I know there are some great cars around that area and I would be interested to check it out. Also, the weather seems to be very nice in May, which is another factor.

AJ, it is really good around there. But if you are in the area, you have to check out Americana Manhasset on Long Island!!
Also, never discount coming to chicago in May!! haha just kidding but either way sounds like a great trip.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
dallasexotics10, 14 April 2015, 19:09
It's worth it. Its a pretty small area so it wouldn't take you too long to travel around the town.

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
AJ Ferrari, 14 April 2015, 19:59
Since I have never been to the area before I will most likely try to hit all the hot spots. It seems that the area in Greenwich where most cars are seen is not too large which is good since I will probably spend the majority of the trip on foot.

AJ Ferrari
W16, 15 April 2015, 12:09
Greenwich is awesome but I'm never very lucky there. People spot the TdF LaFerrari or MSO P1 pretty much every other weekend but I've never spotted anything crazy there. If you're in the area it's definitely worth checking out. I've walked to entire main part of Greenwich in like half an hour. The area around Greenwich Ave is really the only place you even need to look.

W16
from Pennsylvania
AJ Ferrari, 15 April 2015, 18:01
W16 wrote:
Greenwich is awesome but I'm never very lucky there. People spot the TdF LaFerrari or MSO P1 pretty much every other weekend but I've never spotted anything crazy there. If you're in the area it's definitely worth checking out. I've walked to entire main part of Greenwich in like half an hour. The area around Greenwich Ave is really the only place you even need to look.

That is the area would spend most of my time. I have noticed that those two hypercars do get spotted quite regularly. Maybe the summer months would be even better.

AJ Ferrari
Post a reply