Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
mrcn138, 17 February 2017, 22:54
Okay, so I've started this post because I've traveled all over the place and am always looking for sweet cars! So what I'm going to do is list off some locations and how long I was there, and try to list all the cars I saw in said locations. I'm based in Kentucky so a lot will be around the area. Here we go, I'll start with a big one..

London, UK.

Okay, so any real carspotter will know that London is one of the best places in the world to go carspotting. I unfortunately only got to spot out of a large airport window while waiting for our plane to travel to Ireland. I've been to London on 2 other occasions but both before I had an interest in carspotting. But here's what I saw from a 30 minute sit down by the window (nothing too exciting).

Bentley CGT

Bentley Arnage

Range Rover Land Rover

BMW 5 series.

County Kerry, Ireland

We spent a week traveling Ireland, and with that came a lot of driving. We visited in September of 2016. Ireland is not a real happening place when it comes to carspotting, despite being so close to London, you still have to travel across the sea to get there, and who is going to take their Lambo on a ferry Dx!

Rolls-Royce Wraith

A lot of junky cars... Maybe an older Audi S4..

So yeah, Ireland hasn't got a whole lot going for it as far as spotting goes lol.

mrcn138
from Kentucky
mrcn138, 17 February 2017, 22:55
Lexington, Kentucky

Now Lexington is about 50 minutes from Frankfort, but we've been spotting here a few times and almost every time I drive here to work I see something pretty cool. Lexington has a ton of rich horse people. Lexington has a LOT of money...

Plenty of Porsche 911's, Boxter's, Cayman's

Plenty of Maserati's

Plenty of Mercedes AMG 63's

Several Audi RS series

Quite a few Bentley's

Couple Audi R8's

Couple Nissan GTR's

Ford GT (2005)

BMW i8

Ferrari California

One 2017 Audi R8 V10+ is pretty common to see as it is the owner's daily

BMW Z8

Plenty of BMW M Series

Couple of Dodge Vipers

Friends have seen a few Lambos

A million Teslas of all sorts

So you can pretty much expect to see at least a few pretty cool cars if you go spotting here, ESPECIALLY on a nice day!

mrcn138
from Kentucky
Louisville, Kentucky

I've gone spotting here just a few times since it's a pretty far drive from Frankfort. But there are A LOT of nice cars in Louisville! I've seen pictures of a local LFA there! There are loads of country clubs as well.

Plenty of Porsche 911's, Boxter's, Cayman's

Plenty of Maserati's

Plenty of Mercedes AMG 63's

A Couple 911 Turbo S'

Several Audi RS series

Alfa Romeo 4C

1 local Lamborghini Aventador

1 local Lamborghini Huracan

A million Teslas of all sorts

Ferrari 458

You can definitely expect to see some pretty sweet rides if you know where to look in Louisville!

Moab, Utah

We went here around September of 2015 for a week, and it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere lol.

Nissan GTR

Corvette Z06

Some Porsches

mrcn138
from Kentucky
New York City, New York

I've only been here once on vacation and it was in January while snowing, so despite new york being loaded with a ton of awesome exotics, I only saw a few worth mentioning due to the cr*ppy weather.

Maserati GT MC Stradale

Maserati GT

Mercedes G63 AMG

Several Porsches

?, Colorado

We drove through Colorado briefly to get to Utah.

Porsche 911

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

mrcn138
from Kentucky
Denver, Colorado

We drove through briefly to head to Vail to go skiing. And one other time to go somewhere else lol.

Mercedes S63 AMG

BMW i8

Couple G-Wagons

Few Corvettes

Audi R8 (about an hour or 2 away, closer to Vail)

Durango, Colorado

Went here for a day.

Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabrio

Cincinnati, Ohio

Came here several times to carspot! A pretty big city as well!

Several Maseratis

Couple Jaguar F-Types

Ferrari 355 M

Several Mercedes 63 AMG's

Several Audi RS and S classes

Several M series

I'd recommend coming here to carspot :)

So that's the list! It will constantly be updating as my journey continues, but I've excluded all dealerships and only included what I've spotted in "the wild". Hope y'all enjoy!

mrcn138
from Kentucky
Werner, 22 February 2017, 20:11
In Calgary, on the highway, I saw 3 R8s, and what I think was a Pagani. All I saw was the rear view mirrors, roof/bonnet line.

In Idaho, I know where a black Nissan GTR lives, in summertime, I know where a 2017 R8 V10 daily driver parks, and I know a parking garage that has a white Bentley Continental GTC lives.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
abcs, 23 February 2017, 00:21
Werner wrote:
In Calgary, on the highway, I saw 3 R8s, and what I think was a Pagani. All I saw was the rear view mirrors, roof/bonnet line.

In Idaho, I know where a black Nissan GTR lives, in summertime, I know where a 2017 R8 V10 daily driver parks, and I know a parking garage that has a white Bentley Continental GTC lives.

Calgary, Alberta?

abcs
from Canada
Werner, 23 February 2017, 07:44
abcs wrote:
Werner wrote:

Calgary, Alberta?

Yippers. I didn't get a great look, but a Pagani is the only thing that I can think of that looks like its got snail eyes. It was super low, and some meddeling twoddle put a small concrete barrier between the traffic lanes. The same thing happened to me in the Spokane Valley. I saw what seemed to be a Porsche CGT, but the concrete barrier was blocking my view, so I can only be 65% certain of it. I did speak with a man at Porsche Spokane (also discovering a previously unknown eyebrow tick), and we do have a CGT in the area.
Last modified by Werner, 23 February 2017, 07:44

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Star080, 23 February 2017, 08:18
Calgary, Alberta:
I've lived there for 3 years, usually hang around downtown and the 17th Ave when I was there. There are many random exotics driving around town during summer, expect to see lots of Bentleys and 911s.

Edmonton, Alberta:
Hang around Jasper Ave, Whyte Ave and the South Commons area during summer. The thing is there is a guy who owns a MC12 in this town, but the car rarely shows up in the recent years.

San Francisco, California:
Traveled to SF for 4 days last August, find very few supercars there (maybe because SF is a steepy town). Saw a Huracan at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and a GT3 RS at the Fairmont Hotel, and these were pretty much everything good that I saw there.

Beverly Hills, California:
One of the most popular spotting locations. Saw SOOOO MANY Bentleys, Rolls-Royces, 911 Turbos and AMGGTs there.

Hollywood, California:
Missed an Merc SLR there.

Shanghai, China:
Check the Xintiandi neighborhood, you will find heck a lot of Rolls-Royces, Maseratis and 458s driving down the streets.

Star080
FanOfSuperCars, 24 February 2017, 04:34
Star080 wrote:
Calgary, Alberta:
I've lived there for 3 years, usually hang around downtown and the 17th Ave when I was there. There are many random exotics driving around town during summer, expect to see lots of Bentleys and 911s.

Edmonton, Alberta:
Hang around Jasper Ave, Whyte Ave and the South Commons area during summer. The thing is there is a guy who owns a MC12 in this town, but the car rarely shows up in the recent years.

San Francisco, California:
Traveled to SF for 4 days last August, find very few supercars there (maybe because SF is a steepy town). Saw a Huracan at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and a GT3 RS at the Fairmont Hotel, and these were pretty much everything good that I saw there.

Beverly Hills, California:
One of the most popular spotting locations. Saw SOOOO MANY Bentleys, Rolls-Royces, 911 Turbos and AMGGTs there.

Hollywood, California:
Missed an Merc SLR there.

Shanghai, China:
Check the Xintiandi neighborhood, you will find heck a lot of Rolls-Royces, Maseratis and 458s driving down the streets.

The MC12 broke during Racing For A Cure 2015 so it was in the shop for awhile after that.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
EWade, 04 January 2021, 06:36
This post was deleted 08 January 2021, 23:04 by moderator

EWade
Whensinal, 20 January 2022, 16:39
This post was deleted 09 February 2022, 13:12 by Whensinal

Whensinal
Whensinal, 09 February 2022, 18:10
As we know that many students love to go into college by car which gives a great impression for the students as well. Now students can also find out the https://www.college-paper.org/pay-for-papers/ site platform where students can get online writing service help in a more accurate way which provides the assignment writing help easily.

Whensinal
gabbymark321, 13 February 2022, 07:48
Thanks for providing your information online, it really helped me a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time.

https://hairdryerfair.com/the-top-8-fashion-programs-in-the-us/

gabbymark321
Whensinal, 07 June 2022, 12:01
Many students get the different cars for traveling from one place to another for study purposes as well. Now anyone can check the essay writing sites that offer the best quality of writing content that is much more important for everyone.

Whensinal
Post a reply