Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 05 December 2013, 18:27
First off, I apologize that this is sort of a "can I post this?" topic. But I commented in the universal thread and only got one response.

Anyway, when I was in Charlotte last week, I saw the same Aston Martin Vanquish that I had seen before, although this time it was sunny outside and I was able to get better pictures. I posted two pictures of the Vanquish the first time I saw it, and they were decent but not nearly as good as the ones I got last weekend.

My question is: if I have already spotted a car and uploaded photos, do I have to take them down if I see that same car again? I had no clue I would see it either time, although it was admittedly in the same plaza near the South Park Mall both times.

Thanks in response,
Nick

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Chloe, 05 December 2013, 18:33
You don't have to take the earlier spots down.
Deleted account
joshmphotography, 05 December 2013, 18:41
As long as you don't see the car tons of times and post it every time, 2 more photos is perfectly fine.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
r8lover, 05 December 2013, 19:09
It appears that I have a different view than many others here, but I personally think the maximum limit should be two photos per car, no matter how many times you've seen it.
Deleted account
FanOfSuperCars, 05 December 2013, 19:16
r8lover wrote:
It appears that I have a different view than many others here, but I personally think the maximum limit should be two photos per car, no matter how many times you've seen it.

^this

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Mazdafreak, 05 December 2013, 19:48
I'll see what some of the others say, but I may remove one of my older shots.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
andrewo, 05 December 2013, 20:41
2 photos per car is the rule, not for every time you see it. If you want to post the newer photos because they are better then remove the old ones and replace them with the new ones.
Deleted account
DjShift, 05 December 2013, 20:44
Leave the old ones, post the new ones, delete the two with less likes after a day or two.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
AmosMPhotography, 06 December 2013, 03:17
DjShift wrote:
Leave the old ones, post the new ones, delete the two with less likes after a day or two.

^This^

AmosMPhotography
from United Kingdom
Post a reply