Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Eeti, 29 July 2014, 11:28
nyexphotography wrote:
Yeah the guy from Portugal uploaded about 50 photos.

Lol two mass uploaders in one day.

But it's not really a case of them being assholes, they likely just don't know better. It's the sites responsibility to inform especially the new comers to not upload all their pics at once.
Deleted account
Eeti, 31 December 2014, 19:23
For fucks sake when do the admins or somebody do something about this? How hard is it to make a rule "do not upload more than 6/8/10/whatever photos per day" when basically 99% of the active userbase wants it?

Or are they just okay with it? Do "they" care?
Deleted account
michealm, 31 December 2014, 22:29
I am very upset about this mass uploading because I had spotted the best combo of my life, and then someone uploads tons of pics right after I upload. I was so excited about my combo, expecting lots of likes, ect. and then it gets much less attention that it deserved in my opinion. I'm getting really sick of these mass uploads.
Last modified by michealm, 01 January 2015, 14:38
Deleted account
harri1986, 01 January 2015, 06:27
michealm wrote:
I am very upset about this mass uploading because I had spotted the best combo of my life, and then someone uploads tons of pics right after I upload. I was so excited about my combo, expecting lots of likes, ect. and then it gets much less attention that it deserved in my opinion. I'm getting really sick of these mass uploads.

Why everyone cry of it? Do you spot for fun and to show, or you really dig in likes and favs? If only for them then sorry this is not a spotting, this is just for a eco rising stadium when others things are down in cloak...

In AG is tons of uploading per day and noone cry of it...

Just a curiousity, what is the mid age here? 14? 15? 16? if yes, i can then Mayby understand all of it wining
Deleted account
1000HorsePower, 01 January 2015, 07:15
harri1986 wrote:
michealm wrote:

Why everyone cry of it? Do you spot for fun and to show, or you really dig in likes and favs? If only for them then sorry this is not a spotting, this is just for a eco rising stadium when others things are down in cloak...

Just a curiousity, what is the mid age here? 14? 15? 16? if yes, i can then Mayby understand all of it wining

If u have so many complaints why not go back to Autogespot
Deleted account
harri1986, 01 January 2015, 07:33
i am most of the time there
Deleted account
michealm, 01 January 2015, 08:26
No one is crying about it, we're just stating our opinions; And in my opinion it is very annoying and that there should be a daily limit. If you look at the rest of the forum (and all the other forums about this problem), most people state that same opinion.
Last modified by michealm, 01 January 2015, 14:33
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 01 January 2015, 10:01
harri1986 wrote:
michealm wrote:

The only reason you are saying this is because YOU YOURSELF are a mass-uploader. You've uploaded 20+ pictures a day. You are literally trying to protect them.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
michealm, 01 January 2015, 10:27
This post was deleted 01 January 2015, 16:29 by michealm
Deleted account
DjShift, 01 January 2015, 11:02
Driveblox man wrote:
The only reason you are saying this is because YOU YOURSELF are a mass-uploader. You've uploaded 20+ pictures a day. You are literally trying to protect them.

+100
Last modified by DjShift, 01 January 2015, 17:03

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
W16, 01 January 2015, 12:00
harri1986 wrote:

What you say never makes sense. People do spot just for the fun of seeing cars, but the reason we're on this site is to share what we see with everyone. And if we post something but then someone else comes in and posts dozens of photos right after it, no one gets a chance to see the photo and that defeats the purpose of posting it here in the first place. You are so far the most annoying new person here so you have no right to complain about other people. Age has nothing to do with this issue. I'm 22 and I believe it's an issue too, it's not just whining. From what I've seen you whine more than anyone else.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamborarri, 01 January 2015, 13:43
I am not going to whine, but I am just going to say that I have never seen more photos posted in a single day (yesterday).

Lamborarri
from Illinois
michealm, 01 January 2015, 14:25
This post was deleted 01 January 2015, 20:26 by michealm
Deleted account
michealm, 01 January 2015, 14:26
This post was deleted 01 January 2015, 21:17 by michealm
Deleted account
smb127, 01 January 2015, 14:37
Jeez... If some of you people live off of the fake appreciation from online strangers then you need to rethink your life. I post things on here for other people that share a passion for cars like myself...not to see how many likes I can get.
Last modified by smb127, 01 January 2015, 20:39

smb127
from Illinois
Post a reply