Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 03 July 2014, 10:06
I almost got arrested at a mall because I was looking at a new Mazda6 in the parking lot lol. Fortunately he had to let me go because he couldn't prove I was actually doing anything wrong.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
joshmphotography, 03 July 2014, 14:29
In a parking garage once some doctor came out while I was taking pictures of an R8 and she said that she doesn't think I'm supposed to be looking at license plates. I left but I heard her calling security.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
Saviorsantos7, 06 July 2014, 09:03
I was taking pictures of a GranCabrio downtown on a normal street and two of these valets gave me rude looks. I'm not sure if that counts.

Back in May, there were a lot of cars out at the La Cantera Mall and and whilst taking pictures of an SLS Roadster, a security vehicle came up to me. I was afraid he'd ask me to leave at first but then I told him I was just taking pictures of rare cars. He was okay with it, but was concerned because somebody was taking pictures of people (creepy) a few days before.

Saviorsantos7
davisvehicles, 06 July 2014, 10:54
Gotten tons of weird looks, but never got in any trouble. The valets here couldnt give two s**ts about me lol. I drive into country clubs, and they dont really care either.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
dallasexotics10, 06 July 2014, 17:21
I don't get in trouble, mainly because I rarely ever get out of the car when spotting.

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
ExoticGuy, 06 July 2014, 22:41
Nope I really don't care what people say lol. Some valets were NICE AND SOME OWNERS WERE HAPPY THAT SOMEONE TAKES PICTURES OF THEIR CAR. I just take my pics and leave :)

ExoticGuy
from Dallas, Texas
DerpTheCandleGuy, 07 July 2014, 00:40
I remember my first ExoticSpotter Picture, a Ferrari 458 Italia in North Charlotte, NC. I didn't get in trouble, but the owner had the "look" on his face. I took some pictures and got back in my car. Some other dude walked by and took some pictures. The owner worked at some pizza place. He came and drove his Ferrari somewhere else. I think he was mad. Lol.
Last modified by DerpTheCandleGuy, 07 July 2014, 05:41

DerpTheCandleGuy
from Charlotte, NC & Detroit, Michigan
QAZ, 07 July 2014, 12:57
was taking pictures of a Ferrari FF in a car park, and two policemen stopped and searched me, even went through my camera to make sure there's no dodgy stuff LOL

QAZ
from London, United Kingdom
c-osu7, 07 July 2014, 13:16
I've never had any trouble with owners or valets. Most owners seem glad to talk to other car people and I've even had some valet people open the doors to a Bentley to see if I wanted to take a pic of the interior!

c-osu7
from Ohio
Saviorsantos7, 07 July 2014, 14:59
Back in May, I saw this red SLS Roadster out of the corner of my eye and told my mother, who was driving, to follow it so that I could get some pictures. I was expecting him to be a little freaked out but nope, he waved at us and was smiling. He even slowed down so I could get some more pictures.

Saviorsantos7
Post a reply