Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FastMojo2, 19 March 2018, 02:05
Nowadays, me and my friends in my spotting group were having a big problem. Many of our pictures were stolen/reuploaded on another site without permission. If you had experienced something like that, feel free to share them here!

Example(s):
Halaman Estetika Berkendara's pic
vs.
My original pic

Celotehan Empat Roda (C4R)'s pic
vs
My original pic

vs
My original pic on Autogespot
Last modified by FastMojo2, 22 March 2018, 02:25

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Maryland_Cars, 19 March 2018, 12:05
FastMojo2 wrote:
Nowadays, me and my friends in my spotting group were having a big problem. Many of our pictures were stolen/reuploaded on another site without permission. If you had experienced something like that, feel free to share them here!

Example(s):
vs.
My original pic

vs
My original pic

vs

If this is happening frequently for you, I recommend you make a watermark, so everyone knows that the picture is yours.

Maryland_Cars
from Kent Island, Maryland
FastMojo2, 19 March 2018, 23:33
Maryland_Cars wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:

Example(s):
vs.
My original pic

vs
My original pic

vs

If this is happening frequently for you, I recommend you make a watermark, so everyone knows that the picture is yours.

I've tried though. But they also tend to edit the pictures and erase the watermarks, so it's quite useless.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 19 March 2018, 23:34

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Mazdafreak, 19 March 2018, 23:44
FastMojo2 wrote:
Maryland_Cars wrote:

I've tried though. But they also tend to edit the pictures and erase the watermarks, so it's quite useless.

If someone steals your picture and crops out or deletes your watermark, it's pretty easy to prove to everyone with a watermark that the picture was stolen and modified. I always put my name faintly in the corner of pics that I post online, so I suspect that if anyone stole any of my pics they would crop out my watermark. I then have the original, full photo as proof that someone else stole my picture, not the other way around.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
r8lover, 20 March 2018, 02:53
FastMojo2 wrote:
Maryland_Cars wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:

Example(s):
vs.
My original pic

vs
My original pic

vs

Try hiding it faintly in the pic somewhere. Like somewhere that is hard to notice or hard to remove without it being noticeably distorted.
Deleted account
DjShift, 24 March 2018, 08:48
I had my SP America photos stolen by over 45 different spotters all within the first week (yes, I did count for a short period of time then got bored) and that was even with 2 watermarks right near the car.

Some even went as far as to crop out part of the car itself to claim the photos as theirs.

I think it's just something that happens occasionally no matter what. I had to learn to either tag myself in the comments or just ignore it and move on.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Whensinal, 26 August 2020, 17:59
You need to secure your picture which providing the one of the best options of the capturing the pictures which you can used for the article publications and also in any writing content.Most of the students check the edubirdie options which offering the edubirdie review platform for writing any kind of writing work.

Whensinal
nyexphotography, 27 August 2020, 18:28
I had pictures from my twitter stolen and put on this site, one of the reasons I made this account was to get my pictures taken down haha.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Post a reply