Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
M_Dachis, 28 August 2018, 13:48
What's up guys?

fine? well, not for this guy...

Someone here bought an used Ferrari 458 and drove it on the highway, but then... it caught fire and burned. not his best day.

Watch it here
Last modified by M_Dachis, 28 August 2018, 13:51

M_Dachis
from Israel
dandude999, 29 August 2018, 06:35
M_Dachis wrote:
What's up guys?

Someone here bought an used Ferrari 458 and drove it on the highway, but then... it caught fire and burned. not his best day.

Watch it here

Wow, that is a painful sight. I feel sorry for the owner. )':

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
pdkcars, 30 August 2018, 04:24
Another one caught fire in Malaysia recently... wtf I thought the 458 fire scare was over 8 years ago???

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 30 August 2018, 04:35
pdkcars wrote:
Another one caught fire in Malaysia recently... wtf I thought the 458 fire scare was over 8 years ago???

I'm not surprised to see this granted they're all most likely used by now so the seals and workings would be well used up so there's a greater chance of a fire. If you want a Ferrari, you're going to cough up enough for a new one to avoid the fire hazard.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Lamb0Central, 06 June 2019, 17:23
M_Dachis wrote:
What's up guys?

Watch it here

Guys, I was driving on the highway when I came across this:

http://www.exoticspotter.com/ferrari-488-gtb-coral-gables-florida-257921

L/F please!
Last modified by Lamb0Central, 06 June 2019, 17:24

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
columbusspotter, 06 June 2019, 23:00
The end of the vid is legitimatly hard to watch

columbusspotter
ChrisGreenberg, 09 July 2019, 13:06
Oh, I heard about this incident. Read an article on the site https://edubirdie.com/blog/social-issues-topics. There are not only news stories, but also training essays and files. As a student, it helps me a lot. If you hate to write essays like me, kill a lot of time for this, then the resource will definitely help you. A small price of services does not compare with the amount of time you save.

ChrisGreenberg
Post a reply